No announcement yet.

Will PBF "Hatton" Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Wrong. Floyd has the power to stop him, he doesn't take the necessary risks to stop someone though.

Once Mosley gased, Floyd hurt him with every shot. The thing was, Floyd repeatedly one-shotted the whole time, hurting Mosley but never throwing combos over 2 punches. All of which were jab straight combos.

So, Floyd can stop Ortiz. The real question is, will Floyd open up and unload on Ortiz? That answer is most likely a no.
    Why didn't he stop JMM then?

Comment

Will Floyd Hatton Ortiz? Wow, pretty dumb to even say that when Ortiz and Hatton are two totally different fighters..

Head first Hatton is one style and one style only, HEAD FIRST...

Ortiz is more skillful then Hatton..

Floyd by UD..

Comment

Originally posted by IslaSimio View Post
        Why didn't Pacquiao, Barrera, Norwood, or Katsidis finish JMM? Pacquiao dropped him 3 times and couldn't finish him.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
          Why didn't Pacquiao, Barrera, Norwood, or Katsidis finish JMM? Pacquiao dropped him 3 times and couldn't finish him.
          LOL he fought all those fighters in HIS NATURAL WEIGHT CLASS ,

Floyd doesn't have the power to stop ortiz

Comment

LOL he fought all those fighters in HIS NATURAL WEIGHT CLASS ,

Floyd doesn't have the power to stop ortiz
            What happens when Pacquiao doesn't finish come November? You gonna say Pacquiao is feather fisted too?

Comment

What happens when Pacquiao doesn't finish come November? You gonna say Pacquiao is feather fisted too?
              Pac is going to stop JMM above LW marquez would probably lose to zab, how much do you wanna bet?

Comment

Originally posted by Brick-Top! View Post
                Ortiz is more likely gonna come flying in with his chin in the air getting hit flush repeatedly, Can he take PBF's hooks or will he get hattoned?
                For a second there I thought you were serious, Floyd 'Hatton' Ortiz, lol.

I think we all know Victor Ortiz is going to kill Mayweather and become boxings next SUPER STAR!

Comment

Pac is going to stop JMM above LW marquez would probably lose to zab, how much do you wanna bet?
                  I would bet with you, but you offer nothing to me. Only a uneducated fight fan would think that all you need is power to knock somebody out. There are many other factors than that. Tell you what, Pacquiao stops Marquez I'll give you 1million points. For free. PM me if it happens. Kthx.

Comment

did you even watch that fight you ****?

floyd was toying with jmm the whole time. he never even tried to finish him. one-shotting the whole fight.

Comment

I would bet with you, but you offer nothing to me. Only a uneducated fight fan would think that all you need is power to knock somebody out. There are many other factors than that. Tell you what, Pacquiao stops Marquez I'll give you 1million points. For free. PM me if it happens. Kthx.
                      i expect points when it happens

Comment

Working...
                      X