Collapse
No announcement yet.

charlie Z ready to destroy Pimp Right now!!!!!!!!!! New video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why would I go to jail idiot...... i hope u go to jail Im not a criminal Im just a bad asss Boxer mutha****kker. I hope u get locked up and ass rapped reedyculas

Comment

Always same haters.Larryx and his team.
      Charlie Z by devastating KO round 1.

Comment

you cant rap,cant box,and cant hold a decent conversation..just jump off a tall building and kill yourself expeditiously

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
          why would I go to jail idiot...... i hope u go to jail Im not a criminal Im just a bad asss Boxer mutha****kker. I hope u get locked up and ass rapped reedyculas
          you are such a child... bad ass boxer? you QUIT against a guy whose 1-12... does that even register with you?..... dawg?

Comment

larry u ****ing chummp did U just say I donnt gett pussssy???? what about my ex girlfriend?? i had videos with her, my ex fiance,, i even got a sex tape with her tooo.... But she didnt let me release it on yout****. anyway I use to bang her 5 times a day literallyy, she had trouble walking one time she went to the strip club to work, and she was limping, thats how Hard I shagged her....

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldwinky View Post
              Always same haters.Larryx and his team.
              Charlie Z by devastating KO round 1.
              charlie z **** gobbler

Comment

larry u ****ing chummp did U just say I donnt gett pussssy???? what about my ex girlfriend?? i had videos with her, my ex fiance,, i even got a sex tape with her tooo.... But she didnt let me release it on yout****. anyway I use to bang her 5 times a day literallyy, she had trouble walking one time she went to the strip club to work, and she was limping, thats how Hard I shagged her....
                lmfao..you should go into comedy seriously

Comment

Larry keep talking and I will ****k U up, i dont care how big u are??? i dont care I will Rush U and end U..... pusssyy

Comment

You went out with a stripper you are the definition of no potential white trash

Comment

Charlie Z has exgirl.
                      Larryx ex was Floyd Sr.!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X