Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 major shareholders sell GBP stock because they see no return on investment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course they didn't turn a profit when Schaefer was stealing their guys to give to Haymon

And some people on here wanted Pacquiao to sign with this bucket shop when he was a free agent

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
      That a not how it works. Oscar had to pay for those lost shares. So whatever the value of those shares, Oscar lost it. 12% is quite a lot of cash for a multi million dollar company.
      of course but like I said in the long run he gonna make more money then he was when he didnt own the new acquired percentage after he recoups what it cost him to purchase those shares back.

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Lol.. Then why is Oscar denying it.. It is a "biggie."
      He initially denied it, Maybe the deal wasn't completed yet. We can assume why he denied it all night or what not but eventually He signed off on his spokeman to speak on it and confirm it. Nothing really here so you can stop reaching.

Comment

I'm not sure people understand what's being said here. By saying GBP didn't send out dividends, that's not saying the company didn't turn a profit. What Glaser said and what this article are saying are not the same thing.

Comment

Hope all is good with Golden Boy. One things for sure, share holders will be selling at a discount......

Comment

Rats leaving sinking ship

Never trust a crack head with your money!
            De La Dildo is finish in this business.
            Investors are pulling their money out,
            Canelo is a bad investment, HBO will lose
            money on him also. De La Dildo should be
            investigated for fraud, I am sure he didn't tell
            HBO that Investors were pulling their money out,
            before he conned HBO into taking on a failed stock (canelo).

Comment

WOW losing AEG is a big one...you can't even do a Sporting Event In Los Angeles without AEG involved in some sort of way

The Changes and Splits has people Extremely nervous about which Direct this Promotion is going I'm sure, Schaefer clearly has respect and a reputation when it comes to investors which is why a lot of them got on board when GBP started. With him gone people will BAIL!

Boxing is not a good investment right now anyway
              Last edited by sicko; 10-15-2014, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
                That a not how it works. Oscar had to pay for those lost shares. So whatever the value of those shares, Oscar lost it. 12% is quite a lot of cash for a multi million dollar company.
                was just gonna post this, glad i read the comments

yeah lost shares, especially ones from notable percentage shareholders is very bad. very very bad. no, oscar is definitely not better off here.

Comment

AEG was only an investor because of Richard Schaefer. When he left it was just a matter of time before they pulled out as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    AEG was only an investor because of Richard Schaefer. When he left it was just a matter of time before they pulled out as well.
                    That's most likely true as well. Schaefer was the guy who bought in a lot of these investors. They probably feel they have no reason to stay if he's gone. That and they probably dont have too much trust in Oscars leadership.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Of course they didn't turn a profit when Schaefer was stealing their guys to give to Haymon

And some people on here wanted Pacquiao to sign with this bucket shop when he was a free agent
                      Oh please. If i weren't for Schafer GBP AEG wouldn't have invested. Only reason AEG pulling out is because Richard left.

Comment

Working...
                      X