No announcement yet.

Kimbo Slice headed to boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    how bout Zuri Lawrence vs Kimo? Could Zuri get his first KO?
    haha good 1

Comment

it'll bring attention back to the heavyweights..and make a mockery or the sport at the same time..cause he'll probally get a quick title shot by the wba

Comment

I don't know why didn't do that in the first place since he was a street fighter that boxed. I guess they figured he'd be easier to sell to a trashy MMA audience.

Anyway, I'm not too happy that their trying to move the circus over to boxing now.

Comment

dude is like 6'1 245 he won't last a 4 round fight

Comment

i say he does ok until he runs into a klistcho bro

Comment

you guys talk too much **** about kimbo. he has natural talent, he trains hard, he improved a lot while he was in mma. he hits hard. hes built like a tank..the guy who beat him with the pink hair might have looked fruity but he was another big strong guy. imagine if kimbo had skills he'd definately be better off than some of these HWs

also id love for more wierd matchups it bring excitement and is interesting.. like pac vs DLH. we should want all the fights we can get! why complain just because its not exactly you wanna see? selfish boxing fans...

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
                i say he does ok until he runs into a klistcho bro
                I say he does alright until he runs into someone who fights back. Probably a guy like Sedrick Fields, Ray Mercer (a rematch) or Zuri Lawrence (first KO ever).

No doubt in my mind that they won't let him fight anyone with a pulse or someone who hasn't been paid off ever again until there's enough money in it.

Comment

Originally posted by mt102879 View Post
                  I don't know why didn't do that in the first place since he was a street fighter that boxed. I guess they figured he'd be easier to sell to a trashy MMA audience.

Anyway, I'm not too happy that their trying to move the circus over to boxing now.
                  I agree, he should have never done UFC, he was always a puncher. Anyway, Kimbo is gonna get K.O'd. I dont see him making it in boxing

Comment

Can we say Mark Gastineu but more pathetic? I will fight Kimbo, And give away a tad over 50lbs to him. but only 1 inch in heighth.

Comment

He has no disipline

He will fail.

Comment

Working...
                      X