No announcement yet.

Margarito Vs. Calzaghe Vs. Tarver: the science of Beat Punching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Cully Lad View Post
    im guessing that you are fat. hows the mcdonalds?
    http://www.nutraingredients.com/Rese...t-crisis-point

LOL@you fatass.

Don't eat too much, your teeth are rotting and you are probably at risk for heart disease. Stop projecting your fatness on others, it's sad and lame.

Comment

Originally posted by x-PeROxiDE-x View Post
      It's certainly an interesting idea.

The most obvious example I can think of was when Calzaghe did this to Kessler.

Kessler was hanging in there with Calzaghe until Joe stopped throwing a punch in the middle of his combination. This caused Kessler to spot an "opening" he could exploit, only he couldn't, because calzaghe had already hit him and moved again by the time he'd even thrown the punch.

This can be highly effective when done well, and is often more effective than a feint I think, as the opponent spots a countering oppurtunity that isn't there. This causes them to lower their guard and instead block the punches with their face.

A good analysis of a lesser known, yet highly effective tactic.
      Going to respectfully disagree that it's just an idea. It's taught at a lot of boxing gyms.

Good post though.

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
        http://www.nutraingredients.com/Rese...t-crisis-point

LOL@you fatass.

Don't eat too much, your teeth are rotting and you are probably at risk for heart disease. Stop projecting your fatness on others, it's sad and lame.
        I aint fat...
        get back to your greasy mcdonalds you fat spotty yank

Comment

I aint fat...
          get back to your greasy mcdonalds you fat spotty yank
          Hey fatass, it's okay don't deny it. LOL@me eating mcdonalds. You really are stupid.

Why are you following me around like a hurt bleeding vagina? Hmm? Did I hurt your feelings really bad fatass?

Take it to another thread unless you want to talk about boxing prick.

Comment

Interesting read. You guys should stop with the teeth, McDonalds, fat yank stuff though, it's ruining a good thread and we don't need to read it. I'd be intereted in Iceman's thoughts on this stuff. Beat punching and boxing techniques, that is.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Hey fatass, it's okay don't deny it. LOL@me eating mcdonalds. You really are stupid.

Why are you following me around like a hurt bleeding vagina? Hmm? Did I hurt your feelings really bad fatass?

Take it to another thread unless you want to talk about boxing prick.
              you usually follow me but i thought i would wind your fat ass up. ill leave you alone now so you can get back to your mcdonalds. dont spend too much on them happy meals though

Comment

you usually follow me but i thought i would wind your fat ass up. ill leave you alone now so you can get back to your mcdonalds. dont spend too much on them happy meals though
                Man you cry like a woman.

"I usually follow you"? You hurt fat piece of **** *****.

Comment

Originally posted by F•R•K•O View Post
                  Interesting read. You guys should stop with the teeth, McDonalds, fat yank stuff though, it's ruining a good thread and we don't need to read it. I'd be intereted in Iceman's thoughts on this stuff. Beat punching and boxing techniques, that is.
                  I agree. I have no idea why that prick is on this thread.

This thread was not made for trolling. Yeah i'd like to see what Iceman thinks.

Comment

I agree. I have no idea why that prick is on this thread.

This thread was not made for trolling. Yeah i'd like to see what Iceman thinks.
                    Briz, how long have you been boxing, and how much experience do you have?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Going to respectfully disagree that it's just an idea. It's taught at a lot of boxing gyms.

Good post though.
                      I didn't mean "idea" as such, I know it's a technique used by a few top fighters, I just couldn't think of a better word to use at the time, and still can't.

Comment

Working...
                      X