New Video: Haye vs Chisora Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    The clear evidence shows Haye glassing Chisora, thicko
    This idiot right here has obviously not glassed or seen anybody get glassed. He has the bloody bottle in his hand but he clearly throws a punch and if he glassed chisora then his face would have been cut you moron. There is not blood no nothing, he just threw the punch whilst he had a bottle in his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
      he used a bottle and he used a tripod, and he suckered punched.

WOW

When a man steps up to you, it isn't a sucker punch fool.

Chisora said stay behind me to his boys. Who is the coward?

David fought 2 or 3 people.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
        he used a bottle and he used a tripod, and he suckered punched.

WOW
        He pulled every B.I.T.C.H. move he possibly could given his resources.

Comment

Haye is lame as hell.

Comment

I don't understand why you guys are bashing Haye for this? It's about time somebody gave this scumbag a taste of his own medicine. I love the fact that he smashed him in the face.

Chisora is a disgrace to the sport. Slaps Vitali for no reason, spits water into Wlad's face, countless other idiotic actions etc. I applaud Haye for defending himself. Remember HE was coming at Haye, and are you really gonna let Chisora come up to you without defending yourself?

Comment

You have to act like boxing is the WWE for it to be exciting to the people here in the western world. Kinda ironic they're the first ones to criticize "unclassy" behavior. lol

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                Chisora has kissed a man, bit a mans ear, slapped a man, and spat on him.

Haye is the man for not taking ****. Haye bottled chisora, bloodied chisora's trainers mouth and even threw a tripod at his own trainer.

Sik.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  People who were there are saying Haye was fighting off 3 people, one of them Chisora. He did what he had to do to defend himself.

Comment

There are rules in boxing not in fighting, you step to someone with bad intentions bad things happen. F U ck Chisora.

Comment

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                      The best part was vitali laughing his a55 off
                      Word, that was brilliant. Made Gaye and Dereck look like kids in a playground

Comment

Working...
                      X