Collapse
No announcement yet.

So no whites rioting in Britain, huh?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=hayZ;10967929]Living in Birmingham and having seen plenty of footage of all the riots everywhere, I'd have to say its MOSTLY Black and some white people.[/QUOTE

False pure propaganda. Poor people of any race will take their chance to get a little piece of the pie.
    Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 08-09-2011, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ..!?!?.. View Post
      Oh I forgot blacks are always well behaved. They never loot and are all model citizens of the world.
      Oh I guess that whites are always pedophiles, and rape little boys bootyholes.

Just using your line of argument, when you assume......
      Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 08-09-2011, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Blacks make up 2% of the population, yet they’re present in pretty much every video released on these riots.

Obviously you’re going to get some White tossers instigating trouble too, but nowhere near the same ratio.

Comment

Depends on the area its happening. It happened in Birmingham city centre and there were plenty of white people in the crowd and it also happened in the ethnic area filled with Sikhs/Muslims and they got their arses handed to them. Soho Road in Birmingham. In London they tried rushing a mosque just after prayer and they got chased away, they were hungry ;p The Turks stood up to them as well, in London.

They caught people off guard at first, but more and more police are being deployed and people are aware of whats going on now. Birmingham city centre was completely locked off for vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by ☠☠☠ View Post

Blacks make up 2% of the population, yet they’re present in pretty much every video released on these riots.

Obviously you’re going to get some White tossers instigating trouble too, but nowhere near the same ratio.
            You've seen brown skin but Black people aren't the only minority with dark skin. In plenty of videos the majority of people shown were white.

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
            Depends on the area its happening. It happened in Birmingham city centre and there were plenty of white people in the crowd and it also happened in the ethnic area filled with Sikhs/Muslims and they got their arses handed to them. Soho Road in Birmingham. In London they tried rushing a mosque just after prayer and they got chased away, they were hungry ;p The Turks stood up to them as well, in London.

They caught people off guard at first, but more and more police are being deployed and people are aware of whats going on now. Birmingham city centre was completely locked off for vehicles.
            Really now.....

Comment

Originally posted by ☠☠☠ View Post

Only 0.2% blacks in total population and on all the videos that I've seen approximately 20 -25% blacks. Meaning majority of blacks are out and participating in the riots.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                Yeah sure, cool story bro! Nice job trying to use the minorities as scapegoats though.

So no blacks rioting in Britain, huh?

Yeah sure, cool story bro! Nice job trying to use the non minorities as scapegoats though.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  I'm not playing a "race card" child. I'm just trying to dispel the propaganda that I've been reading.

Media did the same thing here in America during Katrina. Tried to make it look like the minorities were just looting and committing crimes during the disaster.

If they won't wait to spread lies then the Truth can't wait either.
                  Race is less relevant in the uk than in the US. This is all about class. Specifically about people who lack it.

Comment

It's a youth thing. The majority that kicked off in Manchester/Liverpool were white kids. There is a deep underlying problem and tension in youths today, parents are scared of their own kids.

Comment

The only people trying to blame one race are the racists this is a class thing and a youth thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X