Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did the Pascal-Hopkins fight proved to the World about Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lance_uppercut View Post
    It proved that Floyd is in no way, shape, or form relevant to that fight.
    I agree. Floyd stay on his haters mind more than they even know. If you want me to bite, only thing it proved was that supreme knowledge of the game and having superb technique trumps brawn, speed, and youth 9/10 times.

Comment

I like pizza and think that Lil Ceasars, considering that it's 5 dollars, isnt as horrible as one may think, considering the price.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        It annoys me that people try linking Floyd or Manny to every single boxing event that has little/nothing to do with them. That being said.

Pascal had already put pen to paper so he was in no position to bargain. It the equivalent of me selling my house to someone then trying to get them to agree to restrictive covenants after the transfer has been made.
        this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

People are just looking at the big picture when they draw lines from everything to Floyd. He claims to be the cash cow, the king, the #1, undisputed Jesus Christ of boxing. We got dudes who are 40+ years old that are more active than him. And its sad. I've never claim to the almighty of anything unless I was an active participant. Not a cherry picking dude who takes three year breaks between fights.

Comment

Working...
          X