Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brit fans embarrass me over this Haye thing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brit fans embarrass me over this Haye thing...

... as a fellow Brit, I'm cringing at these "Haye can do what he wants" type posts.

Even if Haye DOES win, then this ain't gonna be a walkover.

I'm reading now that Haye is a harder puncher than Wlad from some posters. The guy's a blown up cruiser who took about eight shots to TKO Audley Harrison. I know it's nice to pretend he's a one shot KO artist, but he isn't. Sure, he can crack, but he ain't gonna get Wlad's (underrated) chin out of there with one shot.

If Wlad wasn't allowed to get away with that appalling holding he does when an opponent's inside (and it's in Germany, so he will be) then I'd give Haye 10% chance more than I do now.

I give the kid a shot, but make Wlad the favourite here. I want to be proved wrong, but this ain't no walkover, and Haye will rightly be the underdog here.

It's a neew generation of Brit poster who were fed in the TV hype of Haye before they integrated themselves into the global boxinbg culture. They were sold on this notion that haye is a star, when imo he's the sixth or seventh best HW fighting today.

Comment

i haven't seen any of these posts

i think i might have skimmed over a "haye will play with wlad and take him out when he pleases" post but it was obviously a joke

Comment

He has a chance but not much of one.

Probably 70-30 Wlad.

Comment

I see Wlad winning with his better knowledge of boxing, better people in his corner and good rationing of energy.

For Haye to be effective he has to get inside and use all his muscles and sacrifice quite a bit of energy, for Wlad to be effective all he has to do is chase Haye around with the jab and occassional cross. Not much energy needed for that, Haye has to sacrifice much more energy to be effective...As the fight goes on, it will tilt in Wlad's favor. Steward knows exactly how to break Haye down into an assortment of goals that are to be accomplished as the rounds progress. Watch any of his fights, listen to how he breaks it down to his guy. Steward already has the plan, Klitschko will put it in action

Comment

I haven't really seen any of these types of posts, most people are keeping it real. But everyone is entitled to their opinion aren't they??

Stranger things have happened then haye going on to ko wlad in an easy manner.

Comment

Wan Long Pong is a blit?? That's vely nice to know.

Comment

Im Brittish but im 99% sure Haye will have a pizza face by the time this fight ends, late KO/TKO win or UD victory for Wlad.

Comment

Let's not forget that David Haye's chin is pretty bad as well, and he will have a huge disadvantage in hitting to getting hit ratio.

I don't think Klitschko will give him a pizza face (the most annoying phrase I've heard attached to this fight), because he won't last long enough to have his face rearranged.

Comment

80-20 fight in Wlads favour.

It is Sky's fault that everyone rates Haye. Too much hype.

Friends who I will watch this will bet on Haye.

I will enjoy taking their money, the same way I took all their money betting on Pac over Hatton.

Comment

Working...
                    X