Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Dirrell Vs Froch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny you guys who say Froch should have had points taken away. Do you use the same logic for the Ward-Kessler fight and admit that Ward should have been disqualified? Or let me guess, in your eyes Ward fought a perfect fight in his home town and done nothing wrong.

Comment

They will probably meet again, I am sure they will have alot to prove!

Comment

Originally posted by NO FEAR View Post
        It's funny you guys who say Froch should have had points taken away. Do you use the same logic for the Ward-Kessler fight and admit that Ward should have been disqualified? Or let me guess, in your eyes Ward fought a perfect fight in his home town and done nothing wrong.
        The unbiased ones would say yes. But neither home fighter got points taken away for illegal maneuvers and that's boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          Hey, most of those, shots, where, when Dirrel scared ass started dycking low.

Dirrell, Lost officially, he lost the fight in my view, and deserve to lose, even if he had won , wich he didnt.

he put a greaaaaaaaat performace against Abraham, so stop this ****!

i agree dirrell have been ducking illegally all night. Even tarver siad it was "fair game that froch hit the back of the head".

Dirrell wanted a dirty fight, froch adapted and schooled his ass and bloodied his face.

Dirrell lost fair and square...

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
            i agree dirrell have been ducking illegally all night. Even tarver siad it was "fair game that froch hit the back of the head".

Dirrell wanted a dirty fight, froch adapted and schooled his ass and bloodied his face.

Dirrell lost fair and square...
            dirrell fought the wrong kinda fight in england, in england you have to fight , not try to outbox, in america, you have try to outbox, dirrell lost the fight for thinking he was in his home country. he thought he can win while moving. Aggresive fighters are more likely to win in places like england, phillipines, mexico and of course england, dirrell fought a stupid fight in someone elses turf. if he expects to win by trying to outbox are outmaneuver, do it in america cause if you dont , you gota extremely outbox someone in order to win in foreign territory, dirrell lost for his stupidity, clearly

Comment

Originally posted by AC-Voltage View Post
              Honestly.. Dirrell barely ran at all. If at all. He held a lot though.
              he fell down alot though like the guy in the vid

Comment

Originally posted by AC-Voltage View Post
                I cannot believe they didn't take away a point from Froch for hitting behind the head...He rabbit punched him like 20-30 times. I didnt relize it was so much..

Ya.. I had dirrell winning 7-5. Could have been 8-4, but I gave a close one to Froch.
                I do agree there was alot of punches to the back
                of the head.But you have to admit he was putting himself in that position not to say it was right.even with the point I had froch winning

Comment

Not close at all.Dirrell got robbed.

froch just sucks.

Comment

maybe dirrell should've stood his ground more but i do i remember he had a great 11th round though i barely gave froch any rounds because he didn't land anything all night just chased him around with that loose jab

Comment

Working...
                    X