No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson: It's Bullcrap, Bernard Hopkins Did Avoid Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dawson: It's Bullcrap, Bernard Hopkins Did Avoid Me

NEW YORK — Chad Dawson was blunt when Bernard Hopkins repeated that he never avoided a fight against Dawson. [Click Here To Read More]

I am betting on Dawson even if he is probably slight underdog

Comment

No doubt about it, Hopkins did duck Dawson... Great that he now would fight him but he did duck him, Just like Bradley ducked alexander but then end up fighting him when he got offered a lot of money later.

Comment

Hopkins waited til a weak champion came around. He jumped at the chance to fight Pascal but was nowhere to be seen/heard when Dawson was the champ for all that time.

Comment

We all know it was bullcrap Chad. Now the opportunity is in front of you to whoop Hopkins for avoiding you. Take advantage.

Comment

I think Emanuel Steward will prepare the perfect gameplan to fight Bernard. Chad has the skills to execute it. But the fight will be EXTREMELY BORING!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
              Hopkins waited til a weak champion came around. He jumped at the chance to fight Pascal but was nowhere to be seen/heard when Dawson was the champ for all that time.
              A weak champ asin the one that smacked dawson around and took his belt? Right.....

Bhop can fight who he wants, dawson brings no money to the table. He has no paying fans, just clowns online that make stuff up about him but dont ever go to his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                A weak champ asin the one that smacked dawson around and took his belt? Right.....

Bhop can fight who he wants, dawson brings no money to the table. He has no paying fans, just clowns online that make stuff up about him but dont ever go to his fights.
                C'mon Walt, you act like Hopkins brings money to the table. These last two fights of his is what's got his name back out there before when Dawson was asking for the fights Hopkins had about the same amount of drawing power as Chad. Let's not be naive and act like Hopkins puts butts in seats.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  C'mon Walt, you act like Hopkins brings money to the table. These last two fights of his is what's got his name back out there before when Dawson was asking for the fights Hopkins had about the same amount of drawing power as Chad. Let's not be naive and act like Hopkins puts butts in seats.
                  I never said he did, i said he can fight who he wants at this point in his career. Why would he choose chad when no one will watch the figut. They probably will now that he's a hot commodity.

Chad on the other hand has overvalued himself from the get go with wack ass shaw and hasnt ever been built as an attraction.

Even casual fans know who bhop is, chad dawson might as well be yusef mack as far as name recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    I never said he did, i said he can fight who he wants at this point in his career. Why would he choose chad when no one will watch the figut. They probably will now that he's a hot commodity.

Chad on the other hand has overvalued himself from the get go with wack ass shaw and hasnt ever been built as an attraction.

Even casual fans know who bhop is, chad dawson might as well be yusef mack as far as name recognition.
                    Did you see my post from that other thread? You said Hopkins would whoop Pascal. You willing to put a billion on that?

Comment

Working...
                    X