Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rest In Peace comedian Greg Giraldo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn... This definitely sucks, Greg Giraldo was hilarious.

RIP

Comment

R.I.P.........gg..

Comment

Lame, I used to love him on Howard and obviously to roasts. Shame I never got to see him.

Peotic how he was talking about the over under on when Artie Lange was gonna die at one of the roast (shatner I believe). All those dudes are fuked up.

Comment

this really upset me man. greg was my favorite comedian and I've been trying not to dwell on this. he was funny but he was also a very smart guy who talked about a range of topics. we needed him to stick around. its so ****ed up that we lost him. RIP greg. my condolences to his family.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
            this really upset me man. greg was my favorite comedian and I've been trying not to dwell on this. he was funny but he was also a very smart guy who talked about a range of topics. we needed him to stick around. its so ****ed up that we lost him. RIP greg. my condolences to his family.
            Yeah man, I am a huge stand up advocate.. and he is near the top of my top 10... I always went out of my way to listen to his performances and watch him on the roasts.. I think he's hilarious, love his delivery.

Definitely kinda has me down for the day.

Comment

never seen his work but sad, nonetheless.

he kind of looks like Eli Roth.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

Comedian Greg Giraldo has died.

He was hospitalized in New Brunswick, NJ after he overdosed on prescription pills last weekend. According to TMZ, the overdose was not a suicide attempt.

According to the source, "Greg passed away today at the hospital in New Brunswick as a result of an accidental overdose. His family was by his side."

Giraldo was widely known for his many hilarious, gut-bustingly funny celebrity roast appearances. He was also a judge on "Last Comic Standing."

Prayers for Greg and condolences to his family. And because Greg would have wanted to leave you all laughing, watch this video of one of his stand-up performances.

http://blog.zap2it.com/thedishrag/20...-overdose.html
                Damn! This was quite shocking to wake up to.

RIP - thanks for the laughs!!

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Yeah man, I am a huge stand up advocate.. and he is near the top of my top 10... I always went out of my way to listen to his performances and watch him on the roasts.. I think he's hilarious, love his delivery.

Definitely kinda has me down for the day.
                  I always find it the most tragic when boxers or comedians die.
                  I think it's because it's two things that bring me so much joy in my life.
                  Also, a comedian's job is to make you laugh and feel good, so when one dies, it's sad because of their line of work. I wasn't Greg's biggest fan but I definitely enjoyed his work.
                  It really did bum me out, especially since he's always been the funniest to clown someone at the roasts.

Comment

Working...
                  X