Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laughing out ****ing loud at Calzaghe haters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah great win over a past his prime 40 year old fighter. "The best fighter of the 1990's."

Good win but I'm not sure how anyone can be that surprised. Jones hasn't faced and beat a legitimate fighter in years.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      Some lines had him as a 5 to 2 favorite.
      Yea...ummm...that's 2.5:1 which makes RJJ the 2:1 dog.

Comment

Originally posted by satan206 View Post
        yeah great win over a past his prime 40 year old fighter. "The best fighter of the 1990's."

Good win but I'm not sure how anyone can be that surprised. Jones hasn't faced and beat a legitimate fighter in years.
        I think lot's and lot's of people are surprised.... Go back and look at the predictions.

Comment

Originally posted by damian5000 View Post
          I think lot's and lot's of people are surprised.... Go back and look at the predictions.
          Oh I'm aware there were many people predicting a Jones W. just don't understand why (wishful thinking most likely).

Comment

Oh I'm aware there were many people predicting a Jones W. just don't understand why (wishful thinking most likely).
            It wasn't just your average joe. There were a lot of respected cappers and boxing writers picking RJJ to school Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by damian5000 View Post
              It wasn't just your average joe. There were a lot of respected cappers and boxing writers picking RJJ to school Calzaghe.
              yeah I read all those too. Wishful thinking. Most all the pro fighters that picked jones were american anyways, all the brits picked calzaghe.

Comment

yeah I read all those too. Wishful thinking. Most all the pro fighters that picked jones were american anyways, all the brits picked calzaghe.

Laughing...That's no surprise.

I was of the same mind as you with Calzg winning.

Comment

Actually nearly all of them,Lennox Lewis picked Roy Jones Jr.

Comment

Working...
                  X