Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson admits being on PEDs? Steroids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
    When the finger pointed at Evander as a PED user we all had to admit what we already knew but didn't want to acknowledge. The signs were already there.

A man of his natural size piling on stones of muscle bulk.

Keeping an unnatural amount of lean body mass whilst boxing training.

His heart defect.

His miraculous recovery thanks to 'the power of prayer'.

Where are the signs with Mike that make us say to ourselves, "**** yeah, now it all makes sense"?

He had a man's body at the age of 12; by 15 he had the kind of body the majority of men will never have; the speed and power were there from the beginning; once he started to visibly decline, his movement didn't come back. His physical capabilities were relatively consistent.

If he was a PED user he would have gained an advantage in his fights with Holyfield and Lewis. Clearly, there was no advantage there.
    thats what people don't get..............tyson had almost the same exact build and body at the age of 15. he had the same power at 15 (that he had at 25)

people coming in saying "thats where tyson got that power and build from. look at his neck! dats roids"

clueless

15 year old tyson with the same exact power & build (AT 15)

no peds

it's called being a gifted genetic freak............

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      My first comment was about american fighters. You got butthurt and made a complete non-comparison to two British fighters. You start randomly attacking Margarito to a Mexican poster. Who has the complex?

Admitting to PED use is a whole different kettle of fish.
      attacking margarito to a mexican poster? who gives a **** if he's a mexican poster. he laughed at the pic thats placed in my sig and i made fun of the first guy that i saw in his avi

(you have an inferiority complex. looking for things thats not even there)

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
        attacking margarito to a mexican poster? who gives a **** if he's a mexican poster. he laughed at the pic thats placed in my sig and i made fun of the first guy that i saw in his avi

(you have an inferiority complex. looking for things thats not even there)

A nation of athletes who need to take PEDs to win is the real inferiority complex

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
          Yeah, sorry.. edited. But I mean, I'm a huge Tyson fan, but don't you think this is suspicious?
          Suure you are... Try to cast doubts where there are none then claim your his biggest fan! Trolling 101..

People already knew Tyson was big into his cocaine and weed, I'm pretty sure he mentioned being stoned going into a fight in the Tyson documentary

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            A nation of athletes who need to take PEDs to win is the real inferiority complex
            a nation of cheaters? a nation? now thats a very big claim wouldn't ya say there kiddo?

Jersey Joe Walcott
            Joey Maxim
            Sugar Ray Robinson
            Muhammad Ali
            Henry Armstrong
            Willie Pep
            Joe Louis
            Benny Leonard
            Sam Langford
            joe fraizer
            jack johnson
            Rocky Marciano
            larry holmes
            tommy hearns
            marvin hagler
            sonny liston
            jack lomata
            ezzard charles
            gorge foreman
            Archie Moore
            Gene Tunney
            Pernell Whitaker
            Bob Foster
            Gene Fullmer

i could go on and on...........who's on that list thats a cheater?

NO ONE

like i said......inferiority complex.

don't worry.....i could always rate the great Henry cooper

Last edited by Godsfly; 11-13-2013, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Pretty sure Tyson makes **** up to get attention.

Comment

Working...
              X