No announcement yet.

Imagine if Rigo fought a fighter who was a mirror image of himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim2daresq View Post
    Ya'll Filipino fans are some sore losers.

Manny gets KTFO, "JMM was cheating!!!"

Donaire gets schooled, "You call 1-2 punches schooling!?"
    calm the f0ck down ..how do you even know the idiot is filipino? dont you see majority of the pinoys giving props to rigo?

Comment

Originally posted by Tim2daresq View Post
      You realize how much faster, and crisper Rigo was in every exchange? Rigo won EVERY exchange. That's why Donaire was forced to chase. He had to score points somehow.
      Cmon man.. what exchanges? He exchanged once in every round and that was it, the rest of the "exchanges" were Donaire trying to fight while Rigo doing some nice legwork. In the 5 seconds of the round he decided to fight he would manage to hit Donaire who was getting so frustrated that he was willing to take a shot just to get a fight started. Rigo is really good, really good at avoiding a fight. I bet he's a real good dancer too.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        calm the f0ck down ..how do you even know the idiot is filipino? dont you see majority of the pinoys giving props to rigo?
        Exactly, how do I know? Everyone of these damn threads are started by ALTs. Until proven otherwise, I'll suspect him to be a butt hurt Filipino.

Comment

Originally posted by konfirm View Post
          Cmon man.. what exchanges? He exchanged once in every round and that was it, the rest of the "exchanges" were Donaire trying to fight while Rigo doing some nice legwork. In the 5 seconds of the round he decided to fight he would manage to hit Donaire who was getting so frustrated that he was willing to take a shot just to get a fight started. Rigo is really good, really good at avoiding a fight. I bet he's a real good dancer too.
          Rigo trolled Donaire homie. Nothing more to say. He simply got trolled.

Comment

Working...
          X