Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotta Love the US Justice System

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are being paranoid, those cops did nothing wrong.

IF you ACTUALLY READ the stories you post, you'd see that you're being a moonbat and a wackaloon.

Its never the cops fault you stupid idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      Yeah you'll never get rid of it, I just don't have any sympathy for them the way I do guys in third world countries doing the same job (if not more dangerous) for peanuts.

Damn, that's fcked up. I go to Mexico about 3 times a week, I just don't go out after dark (or to bars) over there anymore since the violence, kidnapping and murders started getting really bad. So far, so good, the only time I feel a little nervous is when a truck load of federales with FNs (or a hummer with a manned machine gun, looks like an M60 but I'm not sure) comes up behind me, or the armored car pulls up to the grocery store and a group of gus wielding shotguns walks in. But I've gotten used to that.

I noticed the loved, my condolences if you lost him, I've almost lost mine twice in the last few years, heart attack and pulmonary embolism (blood clot in his lungs the size of a hot dog.) Looked like my grandfather was going to outlive him there for a bit.
      Thanks, I think you are starting to understand my love for my culture and people because even though I was born here in the U.S, my roots are deep in Mexico.

Me and my brothers and sisters are 1st gen here in the U.S. My father and mother both passed, my father died in 2000 only because he was diagnosed with diabetes and he refused treatment. He was healthy all his life, body builder, boxer and always looked great. Never drank, smoked or did any drugs but because of old age, got diabetes and then refused treatment, saying "it's God way of telling me my time is up"

Died at age 86, was still having fist fights at age 70+ no BS, I'm thinking of writing a book on my father he was such an amazing personality. I think people would love to read about him. Very well educated, degree in architecture and civil engineering, traveled the world, had many kids out of wed lock (including myself, yes I'm technically a bastard lol) and knew 6 languages.

There was a lot of anti American sentiment in Mexico in the 60's, he drove a Cadillac and was jumped because of it.
      Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 01-28-2011, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        Thanks, I think you are starting to understand my love for my culture and people because even though I was born here in the U.S, my roots are deep in Mexico.

Me and my brothers and sisters are 1st gen here in the U.S. My father and mother both passed, my father died in 2000 only because he was diagnosed with diabetes and he refused treatment. He was healthy all his life, body builder, boxer and always looked great. Never drank, smoked or did any drugs but because of old age, got diabetes and then refused treatment, saying "it's God way of telling me my time is up"

Died at age 84, was still having fist fights at age 70+ no BS, I'm thinking of writing a book on my father he was such an amazing personality. I think people would love to read about him. Very well educated, degree in architecture and civil engineering, traveled the world, had many kids out of wed lock (including myself, yes I'm technically a bastard lol) and knew 6 languages.

There was a lot of anti American sentiment in Mexico in the 60's, he drove a Cadillac and was jumped because of it.
        Sorry to hear it, but damn, sounds like he had a pretty amazing life. I've always said I'd rather go out at about 75, 80 strong to the end, than live to be a hundred, but spend the last 30 as an invalid. My uncle's a civil engineer, part of why I first went into engineering (first mechanical, then electrical.) Sounds like he was a pretty intelligent and fit guy.

My mom's 1st gen, but my dad split when I was 14 months old and I didn't see her again until about 10 years ago and again at my graduation. She's an old ex lawyer, hippy libtard that I'm still having a little difficulty forgiving.

But yeah, your dad sounds like my granddad, except for the six languages part. He 86 and still going strong, bird hunting, fishing. Knees are starting to bother him and he's too old for surgery. But about 8 years ago I visited him for a week and he arm wrestled me every day. Couldn't beat me, but by the end of the week, I couldn't lift my arm, and not to brag, but I'm pretty decent, especially then. Star athlete in college, football, basketball and baseball. Got an offer to play for the Packers, but they didn't pay anything back then and he ended up getting more as a college assistant coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          Sorry to hear it, but damn, sounds like he had a pretty amazing life. I've always said I'd rather go out at about 75, 80 strong to the end, than live to be a hundred, but spend the last 30 as an invalid. My uncle's a civil engineer, part of why I first went into engineering (first mechanical, then electrical.) Sounds like he was a pretty intelligent and fit guy.

My mom's 1st gen, but my dad split when I was 14 months old and I didn't see her again until about 10 years ago and again at my graduation. She's an old ex lawyer, hippy libtard that I'm still having a little difficulty forgiving.

But yeah, your dad sounds like my granddad, except for the six languages part. He 86 and still going strong, bird hunting, fishing. Knees are starting to bother him and he's too old for surgery. But about 8 years ago I visited him for a week and he arm wrestled me every day. Couldn't beat me, but by the end of the week, I couldn't lift my arm, and not to brag, but I'm pretty decent, especially then. Star athlete in college, football, basketball and baseball. Got an offer to play for the Packers, but they didn't pay anything back then and he ended up getting more as a college assistant coach.
          Yea I fixed it he was 86 when he died (had to do the math in my head) Yea he was an amazing man, very intelligent and taught me a lot about life. He never was abusive to any of his kids or the women he was involved with but loved the women, he had kids all over but take care of all of them financially.

I think men like my father and your grandfather aren't made anymore, it's amazing what a strong mind can do for you.

As far as your mother, not to get personal with you but she is your mother and you should always respect that. It's tough when parents split and you don't want to have any regrets later in life because of a grudge. I am getting more and more forgiving the older I get, I have reached out to my brother recently who I haven't spoken to in about 20 years. Differences in politics should never come in between blood.

My mother passed when I was 9, she was actually an actress in Mexico in the 40's. I won't name her because you can google her but I had some interesting parents to say the least.

Comment

Sounds like it, right on. No my problems with my mom are not over politics, and I take my dad's version of the events when I was a baby with a grain of salt. But after we got back to the States, when I was 14 my mom's mom sent my dad and I a plane ticket to Wyoming to see her mom before she died. And she offered my mom one, but she was on her second honeymoon with her 5th husband. A year later she sues the post office, where my dad worked, for child support. For me and her other three kids (that she'd forced my dad to adopt, so her ex husband would quit taking them.) My dad had gotten custody of me under a British court in Zimbabwe, but my mom was awarded custody here. Anyhow she was basically trying to take food out of my mouth for back child support, for the 13 years that I hadn't even seen her.

I had a good visit with her, my half sister and her daughter, out in Cali a while back. And she made it out to my graduation. I don't know, maybe some day I'll make up with her and my dad's brother, who's a complete prick.

Anyhow, I'd like to apologize for being a prick to you in the past. Been going through a bit of a rough patch for a while now. We don't always agree, but you're a good poster and I usually enjoy your posts. I gotta go, talk at you later.
            Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 01-28-2011, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
              System needs a serious makeover.
              Well in the first two cases looks like they're going to pay the price.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
                You guys are being paranoid, those cops did nothing wrong.

IF you ACTUALLY READ the stories you post, you'd see that you're being a moonbat and a wackaloon.

Its never the cops fault you stupid idiot.

If you actually read the first two stories you would see that the culprits were caught and are being brought to justice.

Obviously there's some sort of conspiracy at work, though Alex Jones hasn't worked out what it is yet so I'm stuck.

Comment

Working...
                X