Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

am i the only one who hates cowardly fighters???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
    I actually prefer cowards to the other kind of fighters.
    typical american.....................

Comment

Originally posted by ¡VIVA MEXICO! View Post
      typical american.....................
      you live here and were born here

XD

Comment

Originally posted by 3zilla View Post
        i Think You've Described In Essence What Is Boxing, So I Dont Get How You Can Hate It . . . Good Defense Together With A Good Offense Usually Makes A Good Fighter.

An Elite Boxer Needs It All And If They Dont Have It They'll Allways Be Exposed By Better Boxers.
        Thats A Nice Pic U Got There...

Comment

Originally posted by Bea5T View Post
          you live here and were born here

XD
          your an idiot if you think that. and americans need to start looking up fighters with dignity and honor not all these cowards.

Comment

your an idiot if you think that. and americans need to start looking up fighters with dignity and honor not all these cowards.
            Let me know who you've fought and I will let you know who I've fought and we'll see who uses words and who uses fists.

Your principles seem to be on point, but it sounds like you like to talk a lot of bs.

It's funny though.

Comment

there is nothing that disgusts me more than seeing a fighter take a step backwards and throw weak punches. i also hate fighters who do nothing but keep there gloves up the whole fight and are scared to get hit. the worst is fighters that do nothing but run around the ring and have the nerve to talk trash before and after the fight. who agrees with me???

yes because their all in there for you!!

Comment

So in other words, Viva Mexico only likes Margarito and about 5000 hopeless journeymen with 2-15 records.

Margarito is the exception, not the rule, to success in the fight game.

I guess Finito and even JMM are useless to you Viva?

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  So in other words, Viva Mexico only likes Margarito and about 5000 hopeless journeymen with 2-15 records.

Margarito is the exception, not the rule, to success in the fight game.

I guess Finito and even JMM are useless to you Viva?
                  No, mexicans get exceptions to the rule, no matter how hypocritical

Comment

getting paid to fight takes balls??? what a joke.
                    When you are fighting world class opponents, and could possibly suffer serious injury, or even death, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by 917-30 View Post
                      When you are fighting world class opponents, and could possibly suffer serious injury, or even death, yes.
                      Guaranteed he's never stepped in a ring with anyone, let alone anyone good.
                      But that's ok.
                      DELUSIONAL people fit in our world, somehow some way, in assisted living environments, prisons, mental health facilities, etc

I think he's just having some fun on the net. He doesn't even believe the bs he's talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X