Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Margarito, SkySports or Sky Box Office???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes they are trying to make the joke PPV that is Haye vs Harrison more attractive. I'm not paying for that joke of a fight Haye can poke it the bigger numbers he gets the more he'll be inclined to line up another corpse for his next "fight"

Comment

Sky get enough of my hard-earned so I aint paying out. Even if Pac ends up on the same PPV as Haye I'll just catch it later.

I would pay for PPV on Sky if there were no adverts. Getting Sky Sports subscribers to pay to watch fights riddled with ads is taking the pish right oot 'o ye.

Comment

Originally posted by Unanimous [mk2] View Post
        Sky get enough of my hard-earned so I aint paying out. Even if Pac ends up on the same PPV as Haye I'll just catch it later.

I would pay for PPV on Sky if there were no adverts. Getting Sky Sports subscribers to pay to watch fights riddled with ads is taking the pish right oot 'o ye.
        Its been announced that Pacqiauo Vs. Margarito will be on Sky Sports.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Its been announced that Pacqiauo Vs. Margarito will be on Sky Sports.
          cant wait for the fight
          got haye-harrison ordered aswell

Comment

our sky runs out tomorrow, but they wouldnt let us get the PPV so had to buy another month of sky for £20 then the PPV for £15 and then it ****in turns out Pacquiao vs Margarito will be on Sky Sports 1. Harrison better turn up to win, rather than paw out the rounds and state his claim as "surviving" against a world champion heavyweight.

really wanted to watch that on the PPV and the UFC via stream on laptop :P

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
              our sky runs out tomorrow, but they wouldnt let us get the PPV so had to buy another month of sky for £20 then the PPV for £15 and then it ****in turns out Pacquiao vs Margarito will be on Sky Sports 1. Harrison better turn up to win, rather than paw out the rounds and state his claim as "surviving" against a world champion heavyweight.

really wanted to watch that on the PPV and the UFC via stream on laptop :P
              lol. i orderd the ppv today, £15 hope it lasts more than 4 rounds

Comment

Working...
              X