Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me why this Kat WON'T be the next big thing at 147 and above.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew this thread would be bumped

Comment

• when are people gunna get it MUSCLES MAN NOTHINGGGGGGGG IN BOXING

Comment

• Well guess you know why he won't now

Comment

• now I see why he is not a PRIORITY for Arum and why he was being overlooked and not even considered for a fight with Pacquiao

Comment

• I'll Tell u why this Kat WON'T be the next big thing at 147

Comment

• amir khan, izzy vasquez, rafael marquez, manny pacquiao, wladimir klitschko, sergio martinez..

just a few recent fighters who got knocked out at around the same stage in their careers and came back to win world titles and achieve great things in the sport.

again those are just a few off the top of my head, there are plenty more out there. way more if you go back further in time.

champions learn and improve. jones is still young and talented so it would be foolish to write him of based on one punch from the best puncher in boxing. he showed heart not to mention class in defeat, qualities that will enable him to come back better.

this is boxing, s.hit happens.
              Last edited by #1Assassin; 06-10-2012, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                interesting if we all still around a few years from now how this thread would look........
                you didn't have to wait a few years for your answer one month sufficed

Comment

• He clearly works hard to get into the crazy shape he's always in. I guess he needed to be working on boxing, not muscles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                    He clearly works hard to get into the crazy shape he's always in. I guess he needed to be working on boxing, not muscles.
                    That's the thing in boxing muscles don't mean ****

Comment

• Bailey's KO of Jones canceled out a couple of parlays I had (Jones by decision being part of the ticket).

I thought Jones could have boxed to a decision by jabbing and outworking Bailey... and he did... until the 11th. Jones could've avoided it though. He was on his way to winning the fight, but his overly cautious style backfired because he never inflicted damage on Bailey to take some of the steam away from his shots, but he didn't.

Instead of working on the inside, softening him up in the process, he was tired from using that overly cautious style against a semi-fresh Bailey. Fresh fighters can barely take Bailey's punches let alone a tired fighter. Credit to Bailey for landing those picture perfect punches. Good to see him enjoying his title as much as he did; he was absolutely ecstatic.

Comment

Working...
                      X