How old are u and how old is she?
      15, and she is 49

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
        How old are u and how old is she?
        29 and 52.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
          Where did you pull these stories from? A "Young horny boys want MILF" blog?? Shoulda stopped with the first "Mom" story.... 2 in a row seems pretty far fetched. Then throw in a "female boss" story, and it's way over the top.

Either way, you might have some "Mommy" issues?? Just a thought.

No offense though.
          It's not a female boss story, I don't know what's over the top. You can't control who you meet - different races, different ages, etc. And the first story had nothing to do with me wanting her it was just embarrassing and funny. I'm not offended.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
            29 and 52.
            man, at your age you need to start looking for a serious relationship and stop fantasizing about the geriatrics.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
              so are you saying that a daughter without any daddy issues is that way only because she sucked her dad's dick?
              Female babies don't suck their dad's dick, unlike male babies.

And you twisted-minded frog, is now joining force with masuka, to put me down?

Comment

People should really FAO me when they have these problems. Ahem...
                The best way to not ASSUME or......THINK and to KNOW is by throwing bait. You do something to see her reaction. It helps because you don't put yourself too much out there but you can still get your point across.

"How do I throw bait?"
                Easy, just compliment her beauty but do it during a conversation so it doesn't seem planned. You see her reaction. Does she compliment you back, does she stay silent? If you don't get a good read on her you do it again later on in a conversation. You want to get close to the line but not cross it because it can ruin your relationship with her if she turns you down.

Something good is slipping into a convo the sentence "If I find someone like you..." Idc how you get there but if you get there you are right at the line without crossing it. She says "A female like me?" you list off her good qualities then you give her that look, that look right in her eyes, and she will know exactly where you are coming from.
                Last edited by SkillspayBills; 02-17-2012, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                  Good advice I was thinking about just putting words out, but it's no-no cause it gives them time to think, we don't want them to think. I don;t get to see her that often these days though, that's the problem. But we've talked about going camping for a day or two in a tent. Then we can talk all we want and we can get personal all we want and it's just us, nothing to distract her and nowhere to run away. That might be the best idea cause we're both into nature and I've suggested to her that we camp in a tent and she was open to it, but again it's hard to read her because she's one of these people that doesn't give you much as far as sexual interest.

These days I am even more hesitant because I dated a 50 year old co-worker. That's another story but what the hell. I'll tell it as it is.

So this co-worker of mine, we were getting quite along. Her face is kind of wrinkled up but she still has a fit body and a young spirit. I have wanted to bang her since I started work there but she didn't give me any signals and I didn't want to **** in my plate. After all, it's my work we're talking about. But last year, around December she started complimenting me on my clothes, the shape I am in and so on and so forth. She would come to my desk, touch my leg, ask me to give her a back-rub and all that.

One time in the office, for kicks, we started dancing salsa and I said I wouldn't have you in close, not here anyway and she was like I wouldn't mind. So went out for drinks after work, one of the days. We talked and talked, about her ex and about my ex. So she says that there is a singles party for new years eve and asked me if I wanted to go with her. I asked if there would be any attractive girls and she was like "I hope not for my sake" and I was like, "Listen if I don't get any girl there I am gonna get you". And she was like "I won't mind that".
                  So fast forward a week later, I ask her out to go dancing. I go to pick her up at her house. So I go in, I know she has a daughter who is 24 but I didn't know the daughter lived with her. Her daughter is very hot (she's a go-go dancer), but a bit of a psycho and that's why she has no friends and struggles finding a bf who isn't a complete douche just looking to get in her bikini. So we chill, the three of us and the daughter is like can I come with you guys? So we go we dance, we have fun, we drink, the daughter stays at the club, I take the mother (my coworker) back home. She asked me what's my hurry and I was like, I promised a buddy of mine to help him out with smth tomorrow. I think she wanted me to get in the house, but I was kind of playing too cool too. I was thinking I am gonna score with her sooner or later I don't have to push it right now on the second date and the new years eve party is only like two weeks away.

Anyway, she purchases the tickets for the new years party, I give her money for my ticket. On the 28th of Dec, I ask her to come see a movie with me. She's giddy with excitement. I go to her house, meet the daughter again, take her to the movies. And on the way up to the movies, I grab her butt and push her, she says push harder cause we're late and we have to climb the stairs faster. And then I grab her cheeks and squeeze and I really keep my hands there, sinking my nails in her glutes. All of a sudden, she says what the hell are you doing. I respond confidently, "I am grabbing your ass, that's what I am doing". Then I let go cause I didn't like the vibe. Throughout the movie it wasn't the best vibe either. So I take her home and this time she wants to leave the car quick and she doesn't want to invite me in. I said, "hey what's up, what's wrong, I thought we had something going on here, I mean am I receiving the wrong signals here?" to which she says with a completely different tone "dude I can be your mother". I am like how does this matter, we're adults here and I am not really looking to date you, I just wanna you know...
                  She's like, I like hanging out with you and being friends, but right now I am not ready. We could keep on doing this and then possibly maybe. I am like what the hell is wrong with this person, why all the teasing and suggestions and now pulling away like that. So I say listen, in this case I am not going to the New Year's Eve party with you, forget that. She was like sleep on it, then let me know tomorrow morning. I was like, I am letting you know now. So midnight I receive a text from her saying " You're an attractive guy and I don't want you to feel rejected but it's not the right time for me"
                  I didn't text back. I was like what's wrong with her, I wouldn't have even gone after her if it wasn't for a bunch of guys at work, saying that she was sending me strong signals and I had to act on it.

So after new years we haven't talked, we still don't talk. I am not gonna start talking to her, and she hasn't started either. Backtrack 2 or 3 days ago, she sent me a Valentine's card 8 times at work to my work email. I didn't respond.

Why I am telling you this story because this woman was giving me signs and not just me, most people thought she wanted to get with me. This woman was single and had nothing to lose, maybe her job but I doubt that. Now I wanna go for another woman that I care more deeply about and she has kids, she has a husband and she hasn't given me any of these signs but she's not extrovert like that, she's shy and insecure about her sexuality.
                  SMH you got played my good man. It happens to so many people with older women because alot of the time older women have that "Stella Got her Groove back" syndrome. You know like at a party the girl acting the loudest and the most belligerent because she wants attention? Alot of older women are like that, they will throw so many signals and see if you are going to respond and when you want to turn it up they pull back. She just wanted the attention. Which you gave to her and made her feel good. **** HER DAUGHTER!

Comment

the best way to find out how a woman feels about you is to start talking about another woman. women are territorial competitive freaks. even is shes not that into you, if she knows some other chick is..all of a sudden youll be who she wants.

Comment

You obviously should sleep with her but a relationship beyond sex once is implausible.

Comment

Working...
                      X