Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Montiel been cleared to ever fight again after that KO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Montiel been cleared to ever fight again after that KO?

No joke, that was a serious KO man. I hope they are thorough when they check him out. I just watched that KO again and it did not look good.

Comment

Has he got a fight scheduled already?

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
        No joke, that was a serious KO man. I hope they are thorough when they check him out. I just watched that KO again and it did not look good.
        Attention whore!!!

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
          Attention whore!!!
          Stalker...Hater...Montiel Fan club President.

You didn't answer the question: Should Montiel have been cleared to fight after getting so knocked the fack out?

Comment

I believe when boxers lose by knockout they are restrained from fighting in like 2 months or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
              Stalker...Hater...Montiel Fan club President.

You didn't answer the question: Should Montiel have been cleared to fight after getting so knocked the fack out?
              Hey if he wants to be as slow as you when he retires, then let him fight some more!!LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                I believe when boxers lose by knockout they are restrained from fighting in like 2 months or something like that.
                Good to hear. Montiel was twitching a little too much. Those KOs are never good for a fighter's career. Roy Jones was never the same after Tarver made him twitch.

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
                  Hey if he wants to be as slow as you when he retires, then let him fight some more!!LMAO
                  If you watch a few comedy acts, notice that the comedian rarely says "LMAO" after his own joke. Practice man, I think you could be funny down the line.

PS: where is the human in you bro? Montiel got KTFO and all you care about is your entertainment?

Comment

You're going overboard, it was a good KO but hardly career threatening.

Comment

Working...
                    X