Oscar Dela Hoya is a myth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unbanxcaret View Post
    I was watching a black commentary version of it, they had Castillo winning
    u know whats sad castillo is the only name floyd haters can pull out there ass and he beat him twice

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
      oscar's only famous because of the gold medal!!!!he's not an atg//mayweather wouldve beaten chavez and he already beat oscar
      i think the j.c. superstar beats floyd tbh with you...... but i'm a floyd hater so my opinions are somewhat skewed.

Comment

I was watching a black commentary version of it, they had Castillo winning

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          forgive him.

he thinks marquez is still undefeated.
          He is... His first "loss" was a DQ, his second one was a robbery so was the infamous Chris John fight, and of course he schooled Pacquiao twice and got robbed.. please come again.

Comment

u know whats sad castillo is the only name floyd haters can pull out there ass and he beat him twice
            spadafora kicked his ass in sparring.

Comment

mayweather wouldnt of even faced Chavez... Besides, Chavez already beat a Mayweather, TWICE.. who is now that *****'s trainer
              floyd is better than his dad and his uncle so whats your point and he wouldve beaten chavez!!!!chavez was shot to **** when oscar fought him

Comment

the question is, why did floyd have to fight him twice if he really beat him the first time?

Comment

Originally posted by Money May MOFO View Post
                  Oscar is a myth he won 2 of his titles when the WBO was about as recognized as the WBU is now

and they say 6 time world champ

HBO did not even recognize his wins against Bredahl ,Jorge Paez as legit championship fights he never really won a title untill he beat Ruelas cause Bredahl ,Jorge Paez were both cans that held a ****ty WBO title

on top of all this he won at least 3 fights he should of lost Whitaker ,Quartey ,Sturm and he got his head boxed off by Oba Carr ,Shane Mosley and KTFO by Hopkins

he beat an over the hill Chavez and a glass chinned Vargas big deal i thought Chavez lost to David Kamau before his fight with Oscar Dela Hoya
                  Why do you put a space after your ****ing commas?

Comment

floyd is better than his dad and his uncle so whats your point and he wouldve beaten chavez!!!!chavez was shot to **** when oscar fought him
                    no ****?....

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      spadafora kicked his ass in sparring.
                      tua i cant even argue with you cause i like you//but you know that aint true and paul was training for a fight and floyd wasnt and paul still didnt beat his ass

Comment

Working...
                      X