No announcement yet.

Belfast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belfast

So seeing as people aren't happy with the Limey lounge as it's all football talk at the mo, anyone been to this place?
    I've just been with a group of lads to watch Macc Town on their pre-season tour aswell as a good 4 day booze up.
    Stayed in some good digs right in the city centre, bout 5 - 10 mins walk away from every decent club there is. The Northern Irish are the friendliest people I've ever met, they love us English, especially the birds.
    Each of us managed to nail a bird, I had the added bonus of having a room to myself.
    Shamefully though Belfast had it's bad points, lots of batty boys, me and a mate unknowingly went back to some gay party in some apartments across from our hotel, walked into a toilet where 2 nobs (like the pun there) were goin at it, just said to me "We're a bit busy mate" and shut the door on me, I sharply made for the exit.
    All in all a good booze up, would recommend it to anyone.

Dublin pwns Belfast by far

Comment

Anywhere that charges £6 a pint is hell on Earth in my world.

Comment

Originally posted by Kivian View Post
        Dublin pwns Belfast by far
        Hmm I dunno, it was the most expensive night out i'd ever had. I think i'd spent about £30 before I felt even tipsy.

I don't think my English accent was too welcome either.

I do wanna try out Belfast one day though.

Comment

It's a **** hole, they make Northern monkeys look good. Lucky you only wondered to the wrong place to find gays, If you had wandered to some of the republican areas you wouldn't be saying they like the english, they ****ing hate them.

Comment

Belfast is predominantly a Unionist city so it was very unlikely we'd bump into the wrong sort of person. Never saw one bit of trouble over there, no fighting, no one getting chucked out of clubs nowt, sommat that is the norm when am out in Manny or town.

Comment

Working...
            X