Resume = Skill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resume = Skill

Resume = Skill

I'm tired of hearing that Manny Pacquaio doesnt have any skill or he one demensional.

It take alot of skill to go through Manny Pacquaio resume and did what he did.

Its also pretty disrespectful for the fighters Manny beat saying he lacking skill, what does that say about them..

I also believe that ODLH wasnt as shot as people say. Manny made him look old and busted.

Hatton is not overrated.. He put a good win over Paul Malingnaggi who I think beat Juan Diaz.

And saying Cotto was shot is pure BS...

For all you Pac Haters.. I'm taking beats.. all my points on Pac.. Cause I know he will whoop on Mayweather cause my boy gots some crazy skills..

Peoples say that Dela Hoya was drain but that's bull****. No matter how drain you are, the first two rounds you should have enough energy to fight at your best. The first two rounds already show that Pacquiao was too fast for Dela Hoya. To the rest of HOF that Pacquiao beat, all I have to say is that they were only overrated or over the hill when Pacquiao whoop them. Haters will never give Pacquiao the credit he deserve but all I have to say is Pacquiao will be a living legend. When it's all said and done, Pacquiao will be in a league of his own. He will not be mention a being better than SRR, SRL, or Auhlee but he will also not be mention as not being as good as those guys. What he will be mention is in a class of his own.
    Last edited by civicvx; 11-17-2009, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X