Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Good Boy" Golovkin vs "King" Cotto @ 160lbs / 11.6 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    So if someone doesn't have the same opinion as you what they say is uniformed drivel. I am informed and I saw every fight Cotto ever had and every fight GGG ever had. I say GGG is a much better figher than Cotto and could give a fuc if a stupid arrogant know it all such as yourself agrees with me. Murray is better than Bailey. How many times has Bailey been knocked cold? A bunch I'm sure. I thought Clottey beat Cotto and I know Pacquiao and Margarito made him run like a scarred rabbit before they knocked him out. Damn near everybody GGG fought is better than Paulie. If you are holding up Paulie as an example of a good fighter that's some serious drivel. I thought old Mosley beat Cotto and he had Cotto backpeddling in the late rounds. That's something Cotto does well when things get rough. Maybe you think it's funny when Cotto makes a mockery of the middleweight title and takes it on vacation for a year. I don't. You say Cotto is so much better than GGG. They both have fights coming up so let's see who wins and who loses. If you won't give me the right to my own opinion without insulting me then all I can say is GO FUC YOURSELF.
    Who has he beaten to be better than Cotto, you like him more...that much is obvious..but who has he beaten? No Martin Murray is not better than Paulie...Paulie has fought a way higher level more consistently. When has GGG fought someone at MW who has the type of speed and power that Mosley and Judah have at WW? The simple answer is no one. The fact is you probably called Martin Murray a eurobum like all the other fickle idiots on here until it became relevant to supporting your agenda.

Comment

After losing to Golovkin Martin Murray went to SMW and beat three fighters with positive records (19-5; 14-3; 31-6). Murray is currently #8 at SMW by Boxrec. In my view he is far from the bum.

Comment

Originally posted by mick1303 View Post
        After losing to Golovkin Martin Murray went to SMW and beat three fighters with positive records (19-5; 14-3; 31-6). Murray is currently #8 at SMW by Boxrec. In my view he is far from the bum.
        I never said he was a bum. He's decent. But no better than a B-C+ level fighter IMHO. Comparable to maybe someone like Abregu at WW. Basically the kind of guy WW's would be insulted for on here if it was there best win, But GGG gets a pass.

Comment

Cotto gets destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Cotto gets destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Cotto is too short, small. GGG by stoppage.
              But Cotto is a sound boxer and has experience and is well rounded, it would be a great fight regardless.

Comment

There will be no such a fight.
                Win or lose next, Cotto will release the 160 belt. In case he has some common sense in him.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  There will be no such a fight.
                  Win or lose next, Cotto will release the 160 belt. In case he has some common sense in him.
                  Cotto would be called out for ducking, Cotto won't allow that.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Like he cares. Cotto has repeatedly said he doesn't fight for his country, doesn't fight for the fans, doesn't fight for the belt; Miguel Cotto fight for Miguel Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      ... as if he didn't duck so far?
                      ... but I shouldn't mind as long as he releases those titles and moves back to 154...

Comment

Working...
                      X