No announcement yet.

testing was so important yet we dont know how many times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    When have I ever said Manny was on PED's?

SO you are arguing against my point because of what Floyd fans said years ago about Manny juicing, something you do not agree with. You thought the logic was stupid then and you are embracing it now just to argue. Wow.

You're a f@g Twako.
    lol your stupidity knows no bounds really. who says I'm embracing it? i just wanted to point out to you the ******ed logic you're using, which really has always been in use in most of your posts dumdum

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      LOL. All of a sudden, testing is no longer important to floydiots as long as his opponents are the only ones who get tested. Wtf happened?

I can't in good conscience support this lopsided testing. I don't think I could be a good role model for young kids. This is evil. I could at least STFU and stop defending the irregularities.
      How is it lopsided testing?? oh because its no video right??? but when they say they tested him and even when it's on video ya'll claim USADA will cover it up any way right? oh oh and dont forget ya'll claim Memo is juicing him up with" uundetectable" STEROIDS RIGHT?

Comment

when u see usada and floyd went inside a room, they are not taking a blood test
        theyre sucking his dck

Comment

Working...
        X