Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After seeing Quinlin look really bad..I have to say that Chavez would obliterate him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chavez jr by late stoppage...

Comment

Quillin struggled with N'Dam's movement. Chavez doesn't exactly use movement to his attack, he comes straight forward. Quillin could out box Chavez to a UD, as long as he could survive Chavez' shots.

Quillin has pretty decent timing, but not good enough to beat Sergio though.

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie_N. View Post
        chavez jr by late stoppage...
        And how many fighters in the same level of Quillin and Ndam Chavez has fought? Let me help you, none...

Comment

quillin is underrated, so is N'dam.

n'dam isn't easy to look good against and quillin was landing some really good shots throughout the fight. i have been watching quilling for a few years, he is good, still has things that he can better at but considering he hasnt had a tonne of fights he is very good. this was the first time he went 12 rounds.

chavez doesnt impress me, i think quillin would win. and i hope he would he is one of my favourite boxers. so is n'dam i was excited when i saw they were fighting and it did not dissapoint! they both gained a lot of fans.... unlike chavez who probably lost 'fans' when he fought sergio

Comment

Originally posted by bridger1 View Post
            quillin is underrated, so is N'dam.

n'dam isn't easy to look good against and quillin was landing some really good shots throughout the fight. i have been watching quilling for a few years, he is good, still has things that he can better at but considering he hasnt had a tonne of fights he is very good. this was the first time he went 12 rounds.

chavez doesnt impress me, i think quillin would win. and i hope he would he is one of my favourite boxers. so is n'dam i was excited when i saw they were fighting and it did not dissapoint! they both gained a lot of fans.... unlike chavez who probably lost 'fans' when he fought sergio
            The first time he, Chavez, step up the competition he got beat up, granted he fought arguably the best MW in the World, still he took a beating and I doubted if martinez were to fight Ndam or Quillin could repeat the performance he had agaisnt Chavez...

Comment

Only way u think that is if u dont know how good njikam is. And yes hes bettter than jr.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Quillin struggled with N'Dam's movement. Chavez doesn't exactly use movement to his attack, he comes straight forward. Quillin could out box Chavez to a UD, as long as he could survive Chavez' shots.

Quillin has pretty decent timing, but not good enough to beat Sergio though.
                Chavez also needs to be able to handle Quillin's power shots. I wouldn't be surprised if Quillin knocks out Chavez Jr.

Comment

Working...
                X