No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia: diego chaves was DQ in past for biting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Garcia: diego chaves was DQ in past for biting

That mofo dirty as hell lol... and then he opens his eyes like this O_O. Funny guy.

Robert gotta stop being a hypocrite though, I am a big Garcia supporter, but come on now. We're all about that dirty fighting. Let it fly.

I was a bit disappointed in Bam Bam and Robert when they complained about it like sissies. I thought they were about dat life all the way not just against mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      That mofo dirty as hell lol... and then he opens his eyes like this O_O. Funny guy.

Robert gotta stop being a hypocrite though, I am a big Garcia supporter, but come on now. We're all about that dirty fighting. Let it fly.

I was a bit disappointed in Bam Bam and Robert when they complained about it like sissies. I thought they were about dat life all the way not just against mayweather.

Comment

I guess Chaves bit off more than he could chew in that fight where he got disqualified.

Chaves is the Luis Suarez of the boxing world.

Comment

Should have just tried to knee Rios in the face

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
            No that is the face of a guy that is confused as to what has happened...
            He knew he got mugged in that fight, Rios needed to win with two losses in a row on his record the referee was the man to do it...
            Strange I wonder what his motive was for doing it?

Comment

I'm starting to like Chaves more and more. The guy's vicious.

Comment

They bring stories from the amateurs to justify the outcome of the fight...
                I blame Chaves anyway, he was winning round nine and the fight was almost over, he should have clinched without fouling...

Comment

I rewatched the fight and Chaves was being very dirty from the get go. Holding non stop, then putting his chin straight in the air to exaggerate Rios head. The he started with the raking of the eyes and finished with the thumb in the eyes of Rios.

After rewatching it, he deserved to get the DQ. He didn't want to fight inside, Rios was getting the better of him. He was winning from the outside but he couldn't keep Rios off of him.

Comment

I don't know about this story though, sounds like Garcia b/s.

lol at the Argentinians sending Garcia abusive twitter messages.

Comment

Working...
                    X