Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Trainer: Wladimir vs. Deontay Wilder Likely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait.... john banks in the trainer of klitschko?????

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Fury is one win away from a mandatory. Why would he risk it against Wilder?

On topic, ok fight I guess. Another cherry pick though better than piñata. Wilder is clearly very raw and needs at least 5 fights against top opposition to pose any challenge. But with his power and Wlads chin, anything could happen.
      Will be good pay day for both... either way both are getting
      sparked by Wladimir.
      With Wlads style its not easy to get to his chin... and we dont know what chin Wilder has? Could be another Audley for all we know.. He has never been taken to deep waters. We will know more about Wilder when he finally decides to fight a credible opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
        Yes. In other news, Titanic just sunk ...

Comment

Banks should fight him first, if Wilder wins, then he should fight Floyd.

Comment

this is just talk by banks saying if wilder keeps blowing out guys he will eventually fight wlad. see wilder losing before then though...he is in great shape & has potential but we don't even know if he can take a punch or go 12 rounds. many questions to be answered yet. what i don't undertsand is the klits will cherry pick guys like mormeck, sosnowski, kingpin, charr, wach but they won't fight haye. vitali should fight him & wlad should rematch him. i'd rather watch a rematch then see wlad fight washed up CWs or undefeated fighters with padded records. enough is enough! haye fights are where the real money is at.

Comment

Nobody realy knows what Wilder has to offer. He`s an enigma to me. Yes, I know he`s got a very heavy right hand, thrown from distance. But that`s it.
              I would like to see him going for six, seven rounds against a top ten opponent (like J.Banks?).
              But it`s much to soon for a Wlad Klitschko. Or maybe not? I don`t know!
              Nobody knows....

Comment

Originally posted by EvilGenius View Post
                Will be good pay day for both... either way both are getting
                sparked by Wladimir.
                With Wlads style its not easy to get to his chin... and we dont know what chin Wilder has? Could be another Audley for all we know.. He has never been taken to deep waters. We will know more about Wilder when he finally decides to fight a credible opponent.
                we do know he can beat tomato cans & trialhorses but can he beat fringe contenders? chisora would be a good opponent. we also know he was dropped by ATG harold sconiers. i never saw the knockdown & i'm assuming it was a flash knockdown. has anyone actually seen the footage?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Heavyweight contender Johnathon Banks, who also happens to be the trainer of IBO/WBO/IBF/WBA heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko (60-3, 51KOs), expects a fight with Deontay Wilder (28-0, 28KOs) to happen in the not too distance future. If Wilder continues to go right through the competition, then Banks predicts the showdown will happen.

It is very difficult to tell just how good Wilder really is. He stopped all of his opponents, who were mostly overmatched and scared of Wilder's power before the bell even rang. The date of Wilder's next fight is unknown, but Wladimir faces mandatory challenger Alexander Povetkin in the fall.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  Wilder needs to fight someone in the top 10 rather than Night-train drinking bums and women

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post

he was steward's assistant, and helped out a lot while he was sick. he's cornered wladimir more than once now.

it's unfortunate for him, because his career high pay day could ahve come in a fight with wladdy after banks knocked mitchell out.

now, that said, as head trainer of wladimir klitschko you make good money regardless. and you don't have to get knocked out by a 6'6" 250 lb ukrainian.

Comment

If true, this is sad and a clear cherry-pick. I expected more from Wladimir.

Comment

Working...
                      X