No announcement yet.

I hope Chad Dawson teaches YOU a lesson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Chad Dawson teaches YOU a lesson

Not that it's a lesson you will heed of course.

You know who you are, you are the people, who back in late 2009, just as Chad Dawson was winning his second fight against Glen Johnson, and just before a young upstart named Andre Ward, entered the super six were proclaiming "Dawson is the future P4P #1, this guy will be the face of boxing, Calzaghe ducked this guy, if you hate on Dawson, you don't know **** about boxing"

How things can change. eh

Three years later, Dawson has experienced one loss, he met a style matchup in Jean Pascal, a guy with talent, but not very well respected. Chad had a bad night, and sure enough came the cries "exposed", "what a hype job", "no heart"

Dawson has bounced back since then, beating Bernard Hopkins basically twice. I remember the cries regarding Hopkins, it was back in 2008, four and a half years ago. "Hopkins is shot" "Hopkins is 50 years old, he ain't got it no more" Hopkins had just lost to Joe Calzaghe, the man that, according to you had "ducked dawson", Dawson, the man that lost to Pascal, the man who had lost to Froch, the same Froch who lost to Ward.

Sense a pattern?

Now Dawson will step in the ring against the man who took the crown YOU like to bestow on people. Andre Ward, the future of boxing, the next P4P king, If you don't like Ward, you don't know **** about boxing............until he loses, and you proclaim him a "hype job", "expose", "blah blah blah"

These thing's happen at the top level. These men both are skilled warriors, as are many others.

But boxing at the elite level is the ultimate game of Rock, Paper, Scissors.

If ward is scissors, the question is, is Dawson paper.......... or is he rock?

We will soon find out. Either way i expect the crown to be bestowed on the winner, future ATG, P4P king, Face of Boxing. Until he loses........ and then you know the rest.

proper post TS!!!

Comment

You're a Biased Brit who just wants Andre Ward to lose. We get it.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 08-31-2012, 02:51 AM.

Comment

100 billion on Ward.

No hate towards Bad Chad.

I'm a member of the group, had him in my avi.

But I'm a biased, Northern Cali knucklehead.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          You're a Biased Brit who just wants Andre Ward to lose. We get it.
          yeah, I really want that guy Dawson from the completely different place to win.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          100 billion on Ward.

No hate towards Bad Chad.

I'm a member of the group, had him in my avi.

But I'm a biased, Northern Cali knucklehead.
          not when the fight is in oakland, sorry

Comment

Hopefully Dawson sparks him

Comment

Complete Ownage of 99% of this board... well done, TS...

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Not that it's a lesson you will heed of course.

You know who you are, you are the people, who back in late 2009, just as Chad Dawson was winning his second fight against Glen Johnson, and just before a young upstart named Andre Ward, entered the super six were proclaiming "Dawson is the future P4P #1, this guy will be the face of boxing, Calzaghe ducked this guy, if you hate on Dawson, you don't know **** about boxing"

How things can change. eh

Three years later, Dawson has experienced one loss, he met a style matchup in Jean Pascal, a guy with talent, but not very well respected. Chad had a bad night, and sure enough came the cries "exposed", "what a hype job", "no heart"

Dawson has bounced back since then, beating Bernard Hopkins basically twice. I remember the cries regarding Hopkins, it was back in 2008, four and a half years ago. "Hopkins is shot" "Hopkins is 50 years old, he ain't got it no more" Hopkins had just lost to Joe Calzaghe, the man that, according to you had "ducked dawson", Dawson, the man that lost to Pascal, the man who had lost to Froch, the same Froch who lost to Ward.

Sense a pattern?

Now Dawson will step in the ring against the man who took the crown YOU like to bestow on people. Andre Ward, the future of boxing, the next P4P king, If you don't like Ward, you don't know **** about boxing............until he loses, and you proclaim him a "hype job", "expose", "blah blah blah"

These thing's happen at the top level. These men both are skilled warriors, as are many others.

But boxing at the elite level is the ultimate game of Rock, Paper, Scissors.

If ward is scissors, the question is, is Dawson paper.......... or is he rock?

We will soon find out. Either way i expect the crown to be bestowed on the winner, future ATG, P4P king, Face of Boxing. Until he loses........ and then you know the rest.
                I was claiming Ward top of the division then and now

Comment

Best post I've ever seen on this site ... and I fall into the category of people your talking about SMDH LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    yeah, I really want that guy Dawson from the completely different place to win.
                    Dawson didn't beat the brakes off Froch, so you aren't butt hurt about him. Only about Ward.

Comment

Working...
                    X