Adrien Broner vs Fernando Quintero: ROBBERY [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
    So Broner has two losses?
    Lol I see you found the thread. You just saw this fight? But yea, pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      ehhh ive seen it, i thought it was a close fight, either direction depending on what u were looking for. quintero did a lot of flailing, but broner landed the harder shots by far. if u want it to be a robbery in favor of broner thats what u will see.

either way that broner and the broner that fights now are two totally different fighters. hes gotten much better since then.
      He may have gotten better, but would he be held in such high regard if he had two official losses on his record ? I believe that is what OP is getting at

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        ]
        either way that broner and the broner that fights now are two totally different fighters. hes gotten much better since then.
        This seems to be a very popular excuse when regarding Broner's close wins...[/QUOTE]
        ^^^^seems like they wouldnt even have to say that it should be plain to see

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
          ^^^^seems like they wouldnt even have to say that it should be plain to see
          They all say it was a "close fight" then turn to "well Broner got better." Sounds to me they're actually admitting he lost.

Comment

They say he's improved since the Quintero fight then turns around and has a questionable "win" vs little Ponce.

Comment

Well I guess we will find out...nothing but top opposition from now on. Demarco is a solid fight

Comment

How is Quintero doing these days since his elite win over Broner, lmao?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  How is Quintero doing these days since his elite win over Broner, lmao?
                  Pretty sure he's doing better than your bum ass sitting in front of your computer. Lmao!

Comment

They say he's improved since the Quintero fight then turns around and has a questionable "win" vs little Ponce.
                    he fought ponce at almost the age of 19.............

& against quintero he was damn there a teen............

I'm not A broner hugger but if you can't see that he's improved since both fights you will remain lost..................fighters improve with age. (especially when you're talking about teenage fighters) 17 18 19 20 yr olds.

this has gotten ridiculous...........
                    Last edited by Godsfly; 10-07-2012, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Pretty sure he's doing better than your bum ass sitting in front of your computer. Lmao!
                      I'm on my phone. Seriously, how is he doing. What's his record? Has he won a world title yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X