Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mga *******s, hinahamon ko kayo ng pulahan!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mga *******s, hinahamon ko kayo ng pulahan!!!

G DOg loves this place, you guys actually talk about real stuff not like NSB

G Dog just wondering what his approval rating amonts the Pinoys is? G Dog is a big Pacman supporter and pisses off *****s like Burner, not to mention G Dog is good freinds with CungLe who is freinds wit you guys

DO you like G Dog?
    Yes
    28.57%
    No
    71.43%

Wala akong gusto sa iyo.

Gorilla Dogs"peeleft:

Comment

g dogs is cool with me

Comment

I am over the lakas/akyra trick, but you constantly switch sides and probably already have alts in here(actually everywhere).

So I don't hate you but don't trust you either.

Comment

Akyra? G Dog is NOT akyra, G Dog is freinds with him but even ask any mod they will tell you the IP is different

Switch sides? G Dog is a Pac supporter since Floyd is a racist...G Dog is Native American and part of NAtive American's come from Asian descent

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            Akyra? G Dog is NOT akyra, G Dog is freinds with him but even ask any mod they will tell you the IP is different
            Anybody can change IP's that was pointed out in the thunderdome when you tried that card. We can read.
            Honesty is valuable. Can Gorilla Dogs be trusted? But you are looking for approval not trust. So carry on.

Comment

lol Akyra is not G Dog...It was burner or one of those *****s accusing that, that guy is just a clown talkin out his a$$

Comment

I like G-dog.

Comment

G Dog is expanding I see, even Chups supports him

Comment

P.S, any Pinoys need streams to live events just ask G Dog...The G Man has the connections

Comment

Working...
                    X