• MMA = 2 adult men hugging kissing in the floor

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS WEBSITE?
    SPORTSILLUSTRATED

What was written in the menu,

soccer, MMA & BOXING, high school

What?

MMA before BOXING???

that's not right.

MMA came before boxing because the P4P king today is a Filipino.

I hate MMA.

Kick huh Kick huh just like power rangers.

http://espn.go.com/sports/

sure you can just click on MMA but if you want to know about boxing you gotta go up click on all sports and find it.

Comment

The disturbing thing for me is that they classed themn together. The & is the worst thing. They weren't putting them bums before us but putting us together. MMA is for the bums like Anderson Silva who were not good enough for the bigtime of boxing.

Comment

U gonna cry Phaggot?

Comment

Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
          The disturbing thing for me is that they classed themn together. The & is the worst thing. They weren't putting them bums before us but putting us together. MMA is for the bums like Anderson Silva who were not good enough for the bigtime of boxing.
          or maybe MMA is for athletes who train multiple forms of combat and want to use them all in a fight instead of being restricted to solely using their hands

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
            U gonna cry Phaggot?
            at you calling other people **** when you named yourself after this guy:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post

how can you help but laugh when you got some guys arm hairs tickling your nipples? i mean aside from just avoiding that situation like a normal person.

Comment

MMA is MMGAY

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post

LOL @ you going out of your way to search for pics of that nature.

Ur just jealous that's not you behind him.

Comment

ITT: insecure boxing fanboys try to convince themselves that MMA is full of bums and ****sexuals because they fear it

Comment

Working...
                    X