No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead Season 2...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
    Dave Anthony, one of the writers of the Talking Dead already watched the entire 2nd season and he said that while he agreed with people that the 1st half of the season sucked, the 2nd half is just "absolutely fucking insane."
    so a guy that profits from the Walking dead said the second half of the second season is good?

Comment

That was an alright episode. Rick looked like Dirty Harry with that pistol. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
        That was an alright episode. Rick looked like Dirty Harry with that pistol. Haha

****in awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rick Grimes is the baddest mother ****er on the planet!!!! Floyd,Pac man, and the Klitschkos dont want no part of Rick Grimes baby! I mean he shot a dude in front of him and behind of him in like a second. That's some old school Clint Eastwood **** right there! Loved it!! Cant wait for the next episode!

Comment

Little slow but ended well. Hope that it continues to pick up!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            ****in awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rick Grimes is the baddest mother ****er on the planet!!!! Floyd,Pac man, and the Klitschkos dont want no part of Rick Grimes baby! I mean he shot a dude in front of him and behind of him in like a second. That's some old school Clint Eastwood **** right there! Loved it!! Cant wait for the next episode!
            That's what killing zombies gets you; way better in shooting people. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
              That's what killing zombies gets you; way better in shooting people. Haha

True dat.

Comment

that sucked.......

I was expecting more

Comment

Mediocre episode but it started getting good towards the end, loved that pistol scene.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    that sucked.......

I was expecting more

The overall episode wasnt as good, but the ending made up for it. If youve read the comics, it gives you hope that Rick Grimes is gonna turn out like in the comics.......the baddest mofo out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                      The overall episode wasnt as good, but the ending made up for it. If youve read the comics, it gives you hope that Rick Grimes is gonna turn out like in the comics.......the baddest mofo out there.
                      yea the ending was pretty good ....

Comment

Working...
                      X