• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions attack circus man

Originally posted by Heavyfasthands View Post
    nvm it's pretty f ucked up...

Link related

Last edited by LeG00N; 05-15-2011, 12:45 AM.

Comment

@ 0:15
      wtf, why did he do that? there was no need for that. this is what happens when you try and train a ****in lion. listen @ 0:53, is that the camera guy saying "nanana"?

there's another angle.

Comment

Good thats wot they deserve,an animal has a right too react in any way it likes,no matter the situation

Comment

Stupid idiot is very lucky he didnt get ripped limb from limb,thats exactly what i would do if he was trying too lord it over me,wouldnt even want too imagine what a lion could do

Comment

Once they taste blood it's time to get the hell outa threre? Anyone notice the one lion sitting up on the stand in the middle stand just staying out of it?

Comment

Interesting the woman was fine they made no real move to attack her..

Animals should not be kept like this though it's not right.. i didn't see what set that Lion off.. but some Animals can't be tamed

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                Once they taste blood it's time to get the hell outa threre? Anyone notice the one lion sitting up on the stand in the middle stand just staying out of it?
                yea pretty weird ...

they're pack animals ... they always hunt in packs

Comment

Working...
                X