Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else Boxingscene afraid of REED?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Anyone else Boxingscene afraid of REED?

Reed have the power of life and death on BS. He always seems to know what threads to come into and hit miss behaved posters with the montell Griffin. I know from experience because I've been hit with the montell griffined and it was a very unpleasant experience. Sometimes before I make a thread I see a vision of his Roy jones avatar with the sunglass staring at me and I think twice about posting. Thank you, Reed for making me shook!

Dude is like Caligula on HGH.

Comment

he's like the Golovkin of mods....but black

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        He's like the Roy Jones Jr. of mods and black. He's flashy, c0cky, skilled and in his prime - wonder how he'll fair in a couple of years?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post
            Reed have the power of life and death on BS. He always seems to know what threads to come into and hit miss behaved posters with the montell Griffin. I know from experience because I've been hit with the montell griffined and it was a very unpleasant experience. Sometimes before I make a thread I see a vision of his Roy jones avatar with the sunglass staring at me and I think twice about posting. Thank you, Reed for making me shook!

Comment

Not that I was serious about my US sucks, but he hit me with only what I would describe as a 747 jumbo jet loaded with lemon juice and needles.

Comment

Reed is the most generous man on these boards. You can guarantee that whenever he allows a photo of himself and the rest of his black buddies to be taken, he'll always allow a nerdy white guy to appear in the pic.

Comment

Annie................. w.t.f.

Comment

I swear Reed... every time I've seen a pic of you and your black buds, there's some nerdy white guy in the pic. How does he creep into shot? You're a generous man.

Get in TC btw, some more pwn in there.

Comment

Working...
                    X