Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs Sergio Martinez Post Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel incredibly sorry for Sergio Martinez. He is going to get tiger uppercutted into retirement.

Comment

It was a great fight...I hope Chavez isn't legally blind after this, those cuts are brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickie Smalls View Post

9/15: The only fighters who have defeated Sergio Martinez by way of TKO.
        Plaster of Paris: Works every time

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
          I feel incredibly sorry for Sergio Martinez. He is going to get tiger uppercutted into retirement.
          Too bad Chavez is like an alley cat with scabies instead of a tiger then, lol

Comment

Guerra Maravilla!!!

not taking anything away from Junior but Maravilla takes this one in a hard explosive battle...

Comment

scabies alley cat? Shut up. You seem like the type thatll blame the cartels when Sergio gets snuffed. Dont do it bro....dont do it.

Comment

scabies alley cat? Shut up. You seem like the type thatll blame the cartels when Sergio gets snuffed. Dont do it bro....dont do it.
                It's done mang, they are carting Chavez out the alleyway exit in the bodybag already.....turns out, he was the one who got done in by the cartel - Martinez was their hitman.

You have to pay for those kilos, they aren't free because pops is a legend.

Comment

Amature says it all

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Amature says it all
                    My dumb ass can't even spell

Comment

I like this.

Good idea.

Comment

Working...
                      X