• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    green k and points appreciated........................lol
    Can't green you , apparently I've red k'd you recently

Comment

nice watch..............................presented by strugg............

Comment

Great post STRUGG. Gatti was one of a kind, I know people hate on him and ward for not being "skilled" but they are what boxing needs. During their Trilogy they didnt talk trash to each other, try to headbutt/lowblow on purpose and they seldomly hugged.

Even as Ward kept eating blows to the body that might have been low he never mentioned anything to the ref, in each of their fights there were 1-2 rounds that couldve been Round of the Century, they did it with class and sportsmanship.

Its sad that greedy puta killed Gatti because her dirt family wanted money, hopefully when his son grows up he will get justice. It was recently Gatti's anniversary of his death on the 11th of July,

RIP Gatti, you were a real man.
        Arturo Gatti Fights of the Year = 4 (Shouldve been 5)
        Floyd Mayweather Fights of the Year = 0
        Manny Pacquiao Fights of the Year = 0
        Roy Jones JrFights of the Year = 0
        Oscar DelaHoya Fights of the Year = 0

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          Great post STRUGG. Gatti was one of a kind, I know people hate on him and ward for not being "skilled" but they are what boxing needs. During their Trilogy they didnt talk trash to each other, try to headbutt/lowblow on purpose and they seldomly hugged.

Even as Ward kept eating blows to the body that might have been low he never mentioned anything to the ref, in each of their fights there were 1-2 rounds that couldve been Round of the Century, they did it with class and sportsmanship.

Its sad that greedy puta killed Gatti because her dirt family wanted money, hopefully when his son grows up he will get justice. It was recently Gatti's anniversary of his death on the 11th of July,

RIP Gatti, you were a real man.
          Arturo Gatti Fights of the Year = 4 (Shouldve been 5)
          Floyd Mayweather Fights of the Year = 0
          Manny Pacquiao Fights of the Year = 0
          Roy Jones JrFights of the Year = 0
          Oscar DelaHoya Fights of the Year = 0
          thanks man.......and they say........im all about hatin on floyd......lol

Comment

Sweet! Thanks for sharing and making this community a better place for us!

Appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post
              Sweet! Thanks for sharing and making this community a better place for us!

Appreciate it.
              whatever alt.................

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                whatever alt.................

Comment

this took quite of bit of time to produced, i dabble in video editing and know how much time it can take to get a completed 10 minute segment...i must say, you did an outstanding job. as reading the other posts, you are appreciated for doing this!

Comment

Working...
                  X