No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek-Peter Will Head To a Purse Bid, Says Gotzev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adamek-Peter Will Head To a Purse Bid, Says Gotzev

Ivaylo Gotzev, manager of former heavyweight champion Samuel Peter (34-4, 27KOs), has advised BoxingScene.com that an IBF eliminator with Tomasz Adamek (43-1, 28KOs) will head to a purse bid. Gotzev had been negotiating with Adamek's promoter, Main Events, to stage the fight on April 16 in Katowice, Poland. The two sides have been unable to reach an agreement.

[Click Here To Read More]

adamek vs peter isnt happening...i read peter wants 50\50 split & adamek camp said no way so rahman has been chosen as the next choice....peter vs arreola is cool by me....those would be 2 good fights....

Comment

Peter vs. Arreola will be an interesting fight.

Comment

I'd like to see Adamek beat the breaks off Peter. That fight would be far more enjoyable than Adamek fighting Rahman. Seen more than enough of Rahman at this point. I hoped the Wlad fight a while ago was going to be the end of him getting chances.

Comment

i like adamek but sam peter is a real hvy wt a would punch so much harder
          that adamek would have to run or get ko'ed like jeramy williams.

Comment

Adamek is too smart to lose this fight...

..all props to Peter..but that dude is just way to heavy to chase Adamek around..UD goes to Adamek.

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney- View Post
              Peter vs. Arreola will be an interesting fight.
              Yeah, that would be a good matchup.

Comment

Working...
              X