Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wake Up America: The Klitschkos Deserve More Respect (Huffington Post Article)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    - For you to say that you definitely know the motivation behind the opinions of over 300 Million people, no, no you can't.

Answer this, name 1 fighter from a Former Soviet country that the vast majority of Americans love, especially at HW? Most Americans still have a Cold War, Rocky 4 mindset.
    Read your first sentence, then the next.

You are speaking for the 300 million? I think it's quite obvious that you don't live in the US, because you have no idea what you're talking about. America is a fast paced country. We barely remember 9/11, you think we're stuck on the cold war? Most people on this site weren't around for that, so for you to assume a Rocky 4 mindset just shows that you have no idea about anything that goes on in this country.

Name an exciting heavyweight out of Russia.

And for the record, I loved Ivan Drago. I wish he was real, I'd be a huge fan.

If some good fighters came out of Russia, we would like them, but the fact is, we got the snooze brothers and nobody is ever going to give a **** about them over here, or any other fighters as boring.

Comment

Working...
    X