Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most dangerous places you have ever been.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Please do not post anything about a hood in the States. Those "ghettos" are like Beverly Hills compared to some places around the world.
    Beverly Hills, huh?? You must have forgot about places like Chicago where people get killed everyday for no reason, and has been the murder capital for years now.....That's not dangerous?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I don't know what that is.

And fyi, that thing with the Red Lobster really happened.
      Stay away from popeyes during closing hours.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Stay away from popeyes during closing hours.
        I've been to Kennedy's Fried Chicken at like 1:00am a couple of times, I was ok..

Not sure if that chain exists in Philly, but its in the ghetto sections in New York.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
            It's all relative. But a knife or bullet is just as deadly in Harlem as it is in Bogota.

I thought East L.A., Compton, Watts, Oakland, San Francisco Tenderloin District were tough places.

Once I decided to do a little traveling, I discovered places like Brasil, and Mexico, it changed my perspective.
            No ****. I was gonna say............

I thought we have it bad here, the folks in Cali deal with major gangs.

I mean in populus.

There are parts of California that make everywhere look bad.

Fact.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Man, street bully's trippin.

In my part of town we're dealing with the Avenues gang. You can wiki those ****ers.

Gunshots almost every night.

Good luck with that ****.

Comment

I forgot about the Tenderloin in S.F lol.

What a ****hole that is.

Comment

Disney World. **** is crazy

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    No ****. I was gonna say............

I thought we have it bad here, the folks in Cali deal with major gangs.

I mean in populus.

There are parts of California that make everywhere look bad.

Fact.
                    Most definitely.

I was raised in the Maravilla projects of East L.A. where it was sometimes safer outside than it was inside the buildings. Talk about ****ed up irony..lol

A family member of mine got shot twice in the back during a drug deal dispute, one bullet shattered his spine, the other went right through him, but didn't sever any organs. He survived, but resides in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

The violence there left an indelible image in my head of just how real life can get. It was also a character building experience, so for that I'm grateful.

THEN comes South America....I see orphaned children carrying weapons, arms, sticks, machetes with them. Dealers hustling looking for 'huckleberries', bodies laying on the floor, you don't know if they're just sleeping or dead. You can see the chaos in an unruly environment, but the authorities can't really do ****, because war would break out between the bands and the police.

Only thing that kept me alive while down there was a deal that was worked out between my guide and the bands that ran the favela I was in. However, it was a great experience despite the intensity. Very beautiful women in Rio..lol

Comment

Beit Hanoun, Gaza
                      Kirkuk, Iraq (Before 2003)
                      Southern Beirut, Lebanon

Comment

Working...
                      X