Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You wake up on a bed..inside a empty room with a steel door..and all of a sudden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You wake up on a bed..inside a empty room with a steel door..and all of a sudden

A Prime George Foreman walks in shuts the door..swallows the key and smiles at you, while wearing nothing but a pink thong...what do u do?

Cry and ask mommy to save me from that big black ****

Comment

Originally posted by LegacyWeapon View Post
      Cry and ask mommy to save me from that big black ****
      im sorry what did u say? i wasnt paying attention i was too busy worshipping super nintendo

Comment

Try my best to talk it out.

Of course you're talking fighting? I'd get on my back and kick at him like that Jap did to Ali.........grab any appendage I could for a lock or try to get him in a headlock from the back using my youth and athleticism.

He'd murder me in a fistfight.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post

Of course you're talking fighting? I'd get on my back and kick at him like that Jap did to Ali.........grab any appendage I could for a lock or try to get him in a headlock from the back using my youth and athleticism.

trust me..he'll make u squeal like your avatar whether u like it or not lmao

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
            trust me..he'll make u squeal like your avatar whether u like it or not lmao
            I bet. And if he makes me squeal, he makes you sing like a bird.

For degrading hours.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

spinning backfist his shin, get behind him on my knees and low blow him like the chicks do in wwe

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
                spinning backfist his shin, get behind him on my knees and low blow him like the chicks do in wwe
                Imagine if you dropped him with that. rad.

Comment

Imagine if you dropped him with that. rad.
                  then you jump up and grab the light, propel yourself into a moonsault and land on his head feet first. game. over.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
                    lol..u dont think he'll ummm..MAKE u "low blow" him?

Comment

Working...
                    X