Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by badass316 View Post
    "Pacquiao needs to move up in weight to prove his greatness"
    -Teddy Atlas

Pretty much proves how much of a moron he is. The email-gate really scrambled his already defective brain. I'm surprised only one person has stabbed in the face with all the stupid **** he says.
    Dude is lucky mike didn't take that gun out his hand and beat him to death with it. I hate fake gangsta's

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
    Atlas is just trying to get a fight between the top two fighters at the moment, so he shouldn't get too much stick
    Saying that, asking Pacquiao to move up to prove his greatness is one of the most ******ed things I've ever heard.
    Man I can't get over it. It's like a guy saying Payton manning should prove himself by throwing more TD's. Or Lebron James should prove himself by dunking on a few guys. WTF Manny freaking Pacquiao should prove himself by moving up in weight??????? Isn't that the corner stone of his entire career? Maybe that knife kicked his brain or something.

I really think his butt is still bleeding from that email, he's doing everything he can to make people forget about it. It's like "hey, I just said some ******ed ****. Maybe if I say something even more ******ed tomorrow people will forget about it!"

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      And 135 is JMM's comfortable weight. And maybe its just me but Pac looked plenty comfotable at JMW aginst Margarito.
      Pac was comfortable!!! Pacquiao and his fans know that Sergio would KO him, they clearly know that Sergio is the superior fighter, even fighting Sergio at 150 or 154.

This is getting sad, I bet if Roy Jones wanted Pacquioa at 154 they would accept in a moment!! LOL

I can imagine it now, Freddie Roach would have them hyping up the fights by showing Roy Jones highlights from the 90's.

Bob Arum : Roy Jones is a dangerous fighter, he could possibly KO Manny.

Comment

And 135 is JMM's comfortable weight. And maybe its just me but Pac looked plenty comfotable at JMW aginst Margarito.
        It's just u. He said directly after the fight the weight was too much and he was moving back down to 147. Dude is always the smallest guy in the ring at 147. U fools want him to give up 25 pounds to the middle weight champion of the world, that my friend is ridiculous. If sergio is the "same size" as clottey or cheato, he can move down to 150 or 147 just like they did....What's that? He can't? Then he's not the same size.

Comment

• Who gives a ***** what Roach says?

You guys are acting like he's Top Rank and they're in negotiations trying to make that fight at 147. Roach is going to put out biased statements (surprised??) or even make stupid comments (surprised, really?) just like any other coach would when someone out there is degrading their fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            Pac was comfortable!!! Pacquiao and his fans know that Sergio would KO him, they clearly know that Sergio is the superior fighter, even fighting Sergio at 150 or 154.

This is getting sad, I bet if Roy Jones wanted Pacquioa at 154 they would accept in a moment!! LOL

I can imagine it now, Freddie Roach would have them hyping up the fights by showing Roy Jones highlights from the 90's.

you forgot what manny would said

Manny: roy doesnt fight like a 40 year old, he fights like a 30 year old...hes very dangerous

Comment

• @ Roach...dude has lost his dam mind!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
                It's just u. He said directly after the fight the weight was too much and he was moving back down to 147. Dude is always the smallest guy in the ring at 147. U fools want him to give up 25 pounds to the middle weight champion of the world, that my friend is ridiculous. If sergio is the "same size" as clottey or cheato, he can move down to 150 or 147 just like they did....What's that? He can't? Then he's not the same size.
                What fight did you watch? He almost beat Maragrito half to death at JMW and even almost blinded him in one eye. Wanna try again?

Comment

whether die hard Manny fans realize it or not there would be no shame in losing to Maravilla at 150 or 154. I don't think Manny has any business above 147

Comment

Go box a guy who out weighs u by 25 pounds and lets see how "comfortable" u are

The absurdity of some of these posters has got me rolling. "Yeah man, just go give up 25 pounds to the middle weight champion of the world, if u don't ur a no talent pu$$y!" I guess floyd needs to stop being a vagina and get his ass up there and fight ward. Right after that jmm needs to move up and fight paul williams. Maybe we can get sotto to get his ***** up here against cotto.... U guys are really pulling out the stops. U mean to tell me there isn't one guy with in 15 pounds of pac who can beat him, u dudes gotta drag a middle weight into this ****??? HAHAHA I guess the drinking has began early today!
                    Last edited by JoeDaWg; 06-04-2011, 03:53 PM.

Comment

What fight did you watch? He almost beat Maragrito half to death at JMW and even almost blinded him in one eye. Wanna try again?
                      1) Are u saying he didn't make it crystal clear the in the post fight interview that the weight difference was too much for him and he was moving back down to 147?

2) Are u saying that sergio can come down to 150 the way cheato did?

3) At 154 Pac would be coming into the ring at a weight disadvantage of about 20-25 pounds, does that seem realistic to u?

Comment

Working...
                      X