Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think airlines discriminate size while hiring flight attendants?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Only one flaming gay?

I always thought to be a male flight attendant you either had to be gay or be overly jolly(AKA act gay). I seriously have never seen a straight male flight attendant. They all have that gay hiss in their voice and gay mannerisms. If they were straight then they are good actors.
    I'm trying to think, the flight where I had that **** on board was from NC to NJ.

It's funny you mention the lisp because he did have one

Comment

I fly United. Never seen a fat attendent. Ever.

Would you even apply? I'm 6'2, broad shouldered, and it would never even cross my mind to try and get that job. Asian girls and skinny little gay guys seem like the right fit, anyway.

Comment

Apparently yall have never used US Airways. I see fat bitches all the time

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I read 10 times, the beer is kicking in.

Good for you, where to? I might go to Italy in December, it's looking dim because of a class I want to take, over going on vacation.
          I flew to NY twice, so nothing new to you but I had connects in Amsterdam and Brussels both ways so I flew with KLM, Brussels Airlines and JetBlue. There are a few fat (and old) flight attendants knocking about, some have no issue walking into you or driving the trolley into you if you put a shoulder or leg in the aisle.

On Italy, I've haven't been but I think going to the continent in Spring or Summer when the weather is better, I'm guessing it might be nippy in December.

Comment

any US airlines has the worst flight attendants, they are scared straight of being sued for discrimination. youre talking older, uglier and rude.

this isnt the case with any airline from Asia, where the stewardesses are always pretty, polite.

Comment

you obviously haven't heard about dancing flight attendants in the Philippines..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqh8e2KYIrU

Comment

Working...
              X