Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britain rejects military action against Syria, U.S. to fight alone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by big paulie View Post
      Ah I can see the big corporations rubbing their greedy little hands together already.
      Britain had already armed these rebels to the teeth and some of the stories coming out of that place about what these animals are doing to innocent people who happen to support the government is outrageous.
      How long do you think I'd last if I rallied a thousand People together and armed them to overthrow the uk government? Not very long at all.

Look at Lybia, that country is in a far worse state than it was 3 years ago, it's a complete warzone being run by terrorists that WE armed.
      What do we care though, we now control a percentage of their
      That doesn't matter. What matters is the objective was achieved in Libya. To quit Gaddafi from pushing ahead to quit selling oil in the US dollar.

And besides, the US will go into Syria. It was all mapped out years ago. Iran fate is soon coming..

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
        That doesn't matter. What matters is the objective was achieved in Libya. To quit Gaddafi from pushing ahead to quit selling oil in the US dollar.

And besides, the US will go into Syria. It was all mapped out years ago. Iran fate is soon coming..

The best part is that the fuktards on this site will call you loonytoons. When we find a reason to go to war with Iran they'll still dismiss you because they're ****ing idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          The best part is that the fuktards on this site will call you loonytoons. When we find a reason to go to war with Iran they'll still dismiss you because they're ****ing idiots.
          Oh yes, and yet its staring them right in the face. Clark basically laid it all out and for all to see.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Britain has been run by woosies since we spanked that ass and took our land back.
            I must have missed when the Native Americans retook America?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              7 countries in 5 years.

10 years later and we've only been to war with two of them.

What happened? Let me guess : Someone showed this video to the "real" people who run this country and they decided to back off of it, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                I must have missed when the Native Americans retook America?
                We took it from them, then ya tried taking it from us, only difference is, we wasn't having that shyt.

Guns >>> Spears

Hopefully they test out the a new bomb on these fools.

Comment

Working...
                X