whats the best head gears to use as far as padding and ventilation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the best head gears to use as far as padding and ventilation

i mean under 100 dollars. that allows me to stay cool and has good padding

i just use a regular old amateur competition one. all those fancy ass facesaver bars and extra protection this just ends up getting in the way. being calm in there is one of the biggest things, and i just find that i feel more comfortable when nothing can get in my way of seeing and breathing.

i had bought an addidas one, but it ended up having a thing that goes over your chin and it would pop up over my mouth/nose area if i caught a good one, it was getting annoying. so i just stick with the open face ones

Comment

i just use a regular old amateur competition one. all those fancy ass facesaver bars and extra protection this just ends up getting in the way. being calm in there is one of the biggest things, and i just find that i feel more comfortable when nothing can get in my way of seeing and breathing.

i had bought an addidas one, but it ended up having a thing that goes over your chin and it would pop up over my mouth/nose area if i caught a good one, it was getting annoying. so i just stick with the open face ones

Comment

Working...
      X