Collapse
No announcement yet.

no doubt david hayes thrash talking >>> than floyd's poor attempt to talk ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everytime David Haye opens his mouth to trash talk I just see rapid flashbacks of the Lennox Lewis - Riddick Bowe confrontation.

Very difficult to watch, for me.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
      if thats what rock your boat ............daniel-san...........now go practice some more of that taekwondo ****...............LOL
      lol you seem confused you don't make sense mr miyagi hhsahashhsahash

go create a floyd thread and tell us how much you hate him for giving pac 3 leftovers ssahashhahahhah pwned sahashahhahahah

Comment

LOL at *****s....................thinking floyd saying hes a "gorilla dog"................makes him appear tough...........................stupid bunch of kool aid drinkers.................

Comment

ITT: STRUGG getting mad at his embarrassing ownage

gif related

Comment

whose mad?..................im gonna make a poll whose a better trash talker..............im betting haye smokes floyd ...............................

Comment

LOL at *****s....................thinking floyd saying hes a "gorilla dog"................makes him appear tough...........................stupid bunch of kool aid drinkers.................
              lol you so upset homie ashsahsahashshahas

its not our fault pac keeps fighting weight drained leftovers

you obsession with floyd makes you a closet fan ...floyd this floyd that hsahshahhahah stfu man

Comment

Torrecampo in blue

Comment

whose mad?..................im gonna make a poll whose a better trash talker..............im betting haye smokes floyd ...............................
                  All of STRUGG's alts in one place. Lovely. My ignore list is gonna love this.

Comment

LOL............at *****s unhappy and flaming...................just because david haye is better than floyd at the thrash talking department.........................going all out protecting floyds self proclaimed best **** talking title........................LOL

Comment

Originally posted by WALDO. View Post
                      I'm a Gorilla I'm a Dog, he's pretty much implying he's tough. How is that hard to understand? You can say it's dumb or whatever, but it's obvious what he meant.
                      In order to imply you're tough, you refer to yourself as two random animals.

Didnt know that

Comment

Working...
                      X