No announcement yet.

Who gave Mosley the worse ass beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post

Hey Burner, who beat Margarito worse? Williams or Mosley?
    I'm not burner but it's gotta be mosley.

Comment

• forrest handed out a pasting to Shane Mosley at his peak.Mayweather dominated a near 40 year old Mosley who was coming off of a very long layoff.

Despite it not being his best weight,I give Winnky Wright more credit for beating Mosley than I do Mayweather.

Comment

• Vernon Forrest hands down

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          What the hell? Have you even seen the first Forrest fight? Obviously not if you think Mayweather beat him up worse. Forrest dominated the rounds as much as Floyd did. He also got as close to knocking someone out as you can get, and getting that close to KO'ing Mosley is something amazing.

Did Mayweather hurt Mosley? Did he knock him down? No. Forrest won all the rounds and knocked him down twice, and hurt him really, really badly in a number of rounds.

He brutalised him to the body and head. I can't ever remember someone making the noise Mosley did when he got beaten to the body as Forrest did around the tenth round. Mosley yelled out so loud in pain you could hear it through the stands. Mayweather couldn't hurt Mosley at all.

****ing idiot.

Hey Burner, who beat Margarito worse? Williams or Mosley?
          Benny next time actually watch the Floyd-Shane fight before you talk.

He hurt SSM several times. And he got hjim to the body in Round 10.

Next time watch the fight. And watch your mouth.

Comment

Working...
          X