Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jarryd Hayne - Best Player in the World???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
    That is exactly my point about him.
    Sorry mate, in my opinion you don't have a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
      I don't know if totally off his game is right. I remember watching him early last season and thinking that he was pretty much all Parra had. Then he was clearly NSW's best player in the origin series. He just had a crazy year all-round IMO, and its not like he had been ****house before that.

Also, some more food for thought. How does Billy go playing for Parra? You know, sub out the best hooker in the game, one of the best halves (particularly in terms of his kicking game), a very well-drilled forward pack full of representatives and a backline that includes Greg Inglis with a side that would most likley have come second last if it wasn't for Hayne.

Honestly I find the idea that Billy Slater is a better footballer than Hayne just laughable.
      I find that last statement laughable, :P and I'm pretty sure Billy will still be in the # 1 for Australia for a long time to come.

Comment

Dan - People can have different opinions, it's what makes a forum. I happen to strongly disagree with your view on Hayne as opposed to Slater. I am not saying Hayne is crap, far from it. Your comment about Billy not even being comparable to Hayne is so over the top though it isn't funny.

Comment

Originally posted by woftam View Post
          Dan - People can have different opinions, it's what makes a forum. I happen to strongly disagree with your view on Hayne as opposed to Slater. I am not saying Hayne is crap, far from it. Your comment about Billy not even being comparable to Hayne is so over the top though it isn't funny.
          As you say mate, we all have different opinions. Mine is that Billy isn't even in the same conversation as Hayne.

I absolutely shudder to think what Hayne would do to sides with Cameron Smith and Cooper Cronk playing inside him as opposed to Keating and Robson.

Also, I am not saying Slater is crap either. I'd pick him at #1 for Queensland. Just because I don't think he is anywhere near the guy I rank as the best in the game at the moment doesn't mean I automatically think he is ****.

Comment

this year will show wat he really has, u should never judge a player on how good he played one year, but how he copes with the pressure put on him by his teammates and his opposition the next year,

plenty of other plays have crumbled in his position, i garuntee there have been plenty of players with as much skill that have crumbled under the pressure

Comment

Working...
            X