No announcement yet.

compare these highlights and tell me whos greater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    People always do that on here. They're too lazy to go look at the actual fights and instead watch highlights or/and take the words from other morons who did the same.
    Exactly..no way is Robinson the best ever,Willie Monroe beats him

Comment

Originally posted by larryggg View Post
      reported for racism
      reported for false reverse racism.

i think.

Comment

40 or 50?? no Robinson is dead
        hehehe. he trollin it funny hehe.

Comment

- Another thing to think about, RJ, was able to go up to HW and win a title. Could you imagine that happening back when Joe Luis, Marciano or Ali were champs?..It was a different breed of fighter/person. You had to fight to eat, im sure alot of the guys today would have chose a different proffession if they had to fight back then.

Comment

Put GGG in robinsons era. Don't try to bring an old time guy into the modern era. GGG would just be an opponent in Robinson's era.

Think training methods, nutrition, scientific methods.

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
              - Another thing to think about, RJ, was able to go up to HW and win a title. Could you imagine that happening back when Joe Luis, Marciano or Ali were champs?..It was a different breed of fighter/person. You had to fight to eat, im sure alot of the guys today would have chose a different proffession if they had to fight back then.
              Jones would have no choice but to fight the one champ. I question Louis based on footwork but Marciano... Jones would be a brutal KO victim

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Put GGG in robinsons era. Don't try to bring an old time guy into the modern era. GGG would just be an opponent in Robinson's era.

Think training methods, nutrition, scientific methods.
                GGG would be undefeated and win all those fights by ko...

Comment

GGG would be undefeated and win all those fights by ko...
                  We can never know that lil Larry. But I see you got GGG mad love.

Good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                    Jones would have no choice but to fight the one champ. I question Louis based on footwork but Marciano... Jones would be a brutal KO victim
                    Agreed but I think the Brown Bomber would of put RJ to sleep as well. But I can say without a doubt that the fighters of old were better than the current fighters. Something happened after the 90's it seemed that fighters got softer, fighters got scared of taking an L.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      Ok give it up man. U making a fool of urself now. We understand u dont like GGG and trying to play dumny. How old r u again?
                      he sounds no different than GGG's die hard fans...I think its hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X